Wipro Off-Campus Drive: Wipro schedule to hire Associate 2021. If you are Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Commerce/Accounting), you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Airoli. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Wipro Off-Campus Drive:
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Commerce/Accounting)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Req ID:– 2567089
Org Level:- AA ( Entry)
Business Unit:- India Human Captial Management (HCM)
Service Delivery Model (SDM):- 9 – Workforce Administration (WFA) & talent;10 – Payroll
Education & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Commerce/Accounting)
- Work experience of 0-24 months
- Good written & verbal (English) communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications including Excel & Word
- Typing Speed of minimum 25 WPM & 90% Accuracy
- Listen intently and ask questions to clarify understanding
- Understand given data and structure further communication based on the understanding
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
- Work well with colleagues from different parts of the organization.
- Make changes in your own way of working for the benefit of the client, organization, and other relevant stakeholders.
Problem Solving & Decision Making:
- Seek and analyze data and information pertaining to the issue at hand
- Display a sense of urgency in accomplishing goals and takes actions to ensure results.
- Demonstrate an eagerness to learn on the job
- Apply learned concepts and skills on the job with guidance
- Seek necessary help to deliver results in new and ambiguous situations
- Clearly understand work expectations & prioritize critical activities
- Ask questions and show keenness to understand the client perspective
- Meet timelines with minimal or no escalation
- Demonstrate responsiveness to client needs and requests
Passion for results:
- Be committed to perform the job to the highest possible standard
- The Associate is responsible for processing low complexity transactions in a timely and accurate manner as per the client-specific standard operating procedures.
- He/ she should be able to perform rule-based tasks. He/she works with the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and manager to identify issues & opportunities for improvement.
- This role may be leveraged across multiple client teams.
- Acquire process knowledge from SME (Internal/Client) & be process certified.
- Participate and successfully complete role-related training programs.
- Responsible for appropriately managing assigned tasks
- Responsible for processing transactions of low complexity.
- Ensure consistent productivity & accuracy as per team requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery as per client SLA’s and adherence to client contractual commitments
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
- Provide prompt responses to queries from Internal or External stakeholders
- Follow Data Privacy and Code of Conduct standards
- Ensure compliance to Time Recording guidelines
- Adherence to floor policies, team schedule, and leave plans.
- Flexibility to work 24*7 shift timings
- Occasional extended work hours to meet business needs
- Mobility across client teams
- Willingness to sign a service agreement at joining and before every overseas travel/assignment/Training
Wipro Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
All interested candidates can apply for the job by using the link provided below:
Apply Link: Click here