Yahoo Hiring: Yahoo is an American web services provider. It is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California and operated by the namesake company Yahoo!.
Table of Contents
|Company Name:||Yahoo India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineering Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- This position will be part of the Production Engineering team that manages, maintains and supports production systems,
- Should be able to manage the scale at Yahoo – manages and maintains “large scale” production systems
- Responsible for 24x7x365 uptime /availability of critical systems/applications. This also includes revenue critical systems/applications as most of the systems do have a direct or indirect revenue bearing.
- The PE teams in Bangalore looks at 12x7x365 vs. 24 hours coverage. Along with cross functional collaboration with Engg/Product/SOC/Site Operations – he/she should interface/collaborate with PE counterparts who are in other Geographical locations(US/EU) such that collectively we can support production systems in true a 24x7x365 fashion.
- Knowledge of any scripting language (Shell/Perl/Python/PHP)
- The candidate needs to demonstrate troubleshooting skills both at the system and services/application level
- Utilize strong analytical and problem solving skills to diagnose/resolve system and application issues.
- Document processes, systems, and their associated configurations
- Participate in change and release management activities
- Actively enrolled in Bachelors or Masters Program
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Your Typical Day:
- This position requires a dedicated individual who can work well in a team environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Experience with Linux/Unix administrative tasks is required.
- Good knowledge of scripting Shell / Perl
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate skill in trouble-shooting techniques and problem diagnosis and resolution
- Experience with MySQL/ RDBMS concept is a strong plus.
- Experience in supporting cloud-based applications is a strong plus.
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :