Zycus Hiring: Zycus schedule to hire Test Engineer are Engineer for 2021. The location of the job is Pune/ Mumbai/ Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Zycus Off Campus Drive are given below.
Table of Contents
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite with intelligent BOTs.
|Company Name:||Zycus India|
|Job Role:||Test Engineer|
|Experience:||EXP: 0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
As a Test Engineer at Zycus you will be part of an agile team, which ideates, designs and develops innovative solutions for Zycus Products and develops software to test the code, write automation framework, do automation testing to improve the product quality . Write automated integration tests, API tests and/or UI automation tests.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Notification
Skills and knowledge required to be successful in this role::
- Should have strong Programming Skills and Automation mindset
- Should have solid understanding of testing principles and methodologies
- Should be highly proficient at debugging issues
- Be familiar with API testing
- Should be able to write UI as well as API automated tests
- Should understands CI/CD concepts and Build pipelines
- Should know the services offered by cloud platform providers such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Should have strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Understand architecture of web applications and general client-server model
- Should be aware of basic Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Should be comfortable in working with teams using the Sprint/Scrum methodology of agile.
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!