ABB Recruitment: ABB schedule to hire R&D Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details for ABB hiring process are provided below.
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. ABB, formerly ASEA Brown Boveri, is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas.
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical or Electronics from a reputed institution.|
|Job Role||R&D Engineer|
|Salary||4 – 6 Years|
BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical or Electronics from a reputed institution.
This is a R&D Engineer role, reporting to the Team Manager in business area Process Automation located in Bangalore. You will be working at Ability Innovation Center (AIC), home to the largest technology and engineering pool in ABB globally and is a part of ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited, a subsidiary of ABB. It is based in Bangalore, the silicon-valley of India. Its unique infrastructure places research, development, engineering, and service teams under one roof, increasing collaboration and reducing time to market, with no compromise on quality.
- Deliver code assessment and analysis to determine compliance with Open (Open Source) OSS licenses.
- Support legal and product teams in their mitigation efforts.
- Enhance the toolchain to increase automation.
- Act as a consultant in OSS-related matters for ABB teams world-wide.
- Keep current with the state of the art of open source and technology trends.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Required 4 to 6 years of experience in with Black Duck HUB.
- Should have analyzed 100 projects on your own with Black Duck HUB.
- Should understand programming principles, particularly in C-family languages.
- Should have development experience in Java along with open source (licenses, contributions to open source projects).
- Should have ability to review and understand others’ source code.
- Ability to efficiently search data in multiple sources, analytical skills, and solution seeking attitude.
ABB Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the ABB Recruitment 2021, they may apply for ABB recruitment 2021 by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here