Wipro Recruitment 2021: Wipro schedule to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Noida. The details for Wipro hiring process are provided below.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises
Wipro Recruitment 2021:
|Company Name:||Wipro India|
|Job Role:||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
BE/ B.Tech/ MCA with 0-6 month+ of relevant experience in Testing workstream or Candidate who have completed graduation in year 2020.
- Understanding of the YTR Process’s & Product
- Building a strong understanding of TBA & YTR domain while part of NEW Hire Training plan.
- Get familiar with various technologies used in process.
- Understanding requirements and clarify questions.
- Effective Test Planning, Population and Execution for the assigned task (O&I).
- Logging defects with all necessary details and Re-Testing of defect on priority.
- Provide timely & detailed status to PM and Leads (whichever is applicable).
- Documenting Test Results.
- Debugging skills.
- Highlighting risk to seniors and PM. (whichever applicable).
- Updating Test Plans & testing results based on Spec Changes etc.
- Participating in all project related meeting like – Spec Review/ Red Flagging/IMW etc.
- Coordinating with LSA/PM/BA/TBA team to support/execute the Project/Change Order.
- Reviewing the Spec document before the Hand-off meet and raising his/her concern during connect.
- Managing his/her work well, and recording of effort need and filling those out under Capacity management tool.
- Partnering with Sr. in High level activities – Defect Triaging, RCA etc.
- Core Responsibility is around – Planning, Population & Execution of the site and providing a defect free software to the end client.
- Strong debugging skills
- Test to Break Attitude.
- A strong desire for lifelong learning
- Good Analytical Skills & problem solving skills
- Have the ability to escalate issues, Highlight risk to appropriate stakeholders.
- Good written & spoken communication skills;
- Testing Glossary: SDLC, Agile, Basic SQL, Webservice, JIRA/HPQC etc.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Wipro Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Wipro Recruitment 2021, they may apply for wipro hiring process by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here