Accenture Off-Campus drive 2021: Applicants are invited for the Job Post of New Associate-Digital Marketing at Accenture. the detailed Eligibility and Application Process for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed in this article below.
So, Accenture plc is an Irish-domiciled multinational company that provides consulting and processing services. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $44.33 billion in 2020 and had 537,000 employees. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, 48,000 in the US, and 50,000 in the Philippines.
Accenture Off-Campus drive 2021:
|Job Role||New Associate-Digital Marketing|
|Course Specialization||BE/B.Tech/Any Graduation|
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Digital Marketing Analytics
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- so, You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- Also, You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
How to apply For then Accenture Recruitment Drive 2021 for New Associate-Digital Marketing?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Accenture Off-campus drive 2021 by the following link as soon as possible
Apply Link: Click Here [adcode1]
Also, You must be interested in Eureka Recruitment 2020 As a Technical Consultant
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :