Amazon Alexa Off Campus Drive 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Development Engineer | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
Amazon Alexa Off Campus Drive 2022 : Amazon Announced a Virtual Off Recruitment for Hiring a Freshers Candidates . Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Amazon Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Amazon Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Amazon Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.” What does this mean? It’s simple. We’re a company that obsesses over our customers.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
Our actions, goals, projects, programs and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. In other words, we start with the customer and work backwards. When we hit on something that is really working for customers, we double-down on it with hopes to turn it into an even bigger success. However, it’s not always as clean as that. Inventing is messy, and over time, it’s certain that we’ll fail at some big bets too.
Amazon Alexa off campus Drive 2022 Details :
|Designation||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Amazon Alexa off campus Drive 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Thales Hiring freshers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Experience designing and developing distributed software applications and services using Java, Scala, Go, C#, or C++, and Object Oriented Design
- Work closely with product and design teams to Influence overall product strategy
- Working with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technologies and evaluate technical feasibility
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, quality products
- Building highly scalable, reliable and available distributed services leveraging AWS Cloud
- Contributing to operational excellence, constructively identifying problems and proposing solutions
- Writing clean, maintainable code and performing peer code-reviews
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
he selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: First their will be one online test and those who clear first-round Amazon interviews will be conducted for them. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the Thales online test.
How to apply for Amazon Alexa off campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for Amazon Alexa off campus Drive 2022 online by the following as soon as Possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click here
Also Apply in Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2022 : Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!