TCS NQT for 2023 Batch Registration : TCS Ninja for 2023 Batch | TCS Off Campus Hiring 2022 | TCS Off campus Recruitment Drive for Freshers
TCS NQT for 2023 Batch : Are you 2023 Graduate?, Waiting for TCS Ninja 2023. TCS is yet to Announce the TCS National Qualifier Test for 2023 Batch Candidates. Last Year TCS NQT for 2022 Batch was Delayed due to Covid Situation, but this year TCS Ninja and TCS Digital for 2023 Batch Candidates will be on Time. TCS will Announce the TNQT 2023 Probably in June/July 2022. visit Fresheropenings.com regularly to get Instant updates for Various Jobs and Off Campus Drive Updates for 2023 Batch Candidates. The Detailed Eligibility, TCS NQT Exam Pattern, Selection Process and Registration Process of TCS off campus Drive for 2023 batch are discussed in this Article Below.
About Company : Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As of February 2021, TCS is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalization.
TCS NQT for 2023 Batch Registration Details :
|Exam Name||TCS National Qualifier Test ( TCS NQT 2022)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start / Last Date||Probably in June/July 2022|
TCS Ninja for 2023 Batch – Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for TCS Ninja Hiring – YOP 2023:
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks should be 60% or 6 CGPA in Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Students should not have more than 1 active backlog / arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process in the highest qualification. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Break in education should not be due to extended education (examinations cleared after the time stipulated by the Board / University). Any break in education should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Courses & Discipline: UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc from any specialization offered by the university / college are only eligible to apply
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
TCS NQT 2023 – Selection Process :
The detailed recruitment process for TCS Ninja 2023 and TCS Digital hiring 2023 are discussed below. It consists of following four rounds:
- Online Test – TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT)
- Technical Interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR Interview
TCS NQT 2023 : Exam Pattern
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
It comprises five sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)
- Reasoning Ability (30 questions)
- Numerical Ability (26 questions)
- Programming Logic (10 Questions)
- Coding (2 Questions).
Test pattern for TCS Ninja Hiring – Year of Passing 2023:
|PART A||Cognitive Skills|
|1||Numerical Ability||40 Mins|
|2||Verbal Ability||30 mins|
|3||Reasoning Ability||50 mins|
|1||Programming Logic||15 mins|
|2||Hands-on Coding||45 mins|
|Total Test Duration||180 Mins|
Registration Process for TCS NQT 2023 Batch ?
TCS has not yet released the Online Application for TCS NQT for 2023 Batch Candidates. All Interested Candidates are requested to Register on TCS Next step Portal and Keep their Profile Ready for the TCS Recruitment 2023. The Detailed Application Process for Registration on TCS NEXT Step Portal are Explained in this video Below. Kindly Watch the Video and Register yourself at TCS Next step portal. Also Join our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Group for All Top MNCs Job Updates for 2023 Batch.
Note : Join our WhatsApp Group and our Telegram Channel for Various Jobs Updates for 2023 Batch Candidates.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :