Ameriprise Financial Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | Graduate Intern |
Table of Contents
Ameriprise Financial Off Campus Recruitment 2020 is scheduled to hire Graduate Intern SOC & Graduate Intern Active Directory CyberArk for B.Tech/M.Tech/BCA/MCA from 2020 batch graduates at Gurgaon, Haryana. The detailed eligibility and application process for Ameriprise Financial Off Campus Drive are given below.
Ameriprise Financial Off Campus Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Graduate Intern SOC & Graduate Intern Active Directory CyberArk|
|Salary||Rs 3 – 3 LPA|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Haryana|
|Interview Location||Gurgaon, Haryana|
- Candidate should be B.Tech/M.Tech/BCA/MCA (0-1 Yrs of experience)
- Solid and demonstrable comprehension of Information Security concepts including malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management
- Experience in reviewing raw log files and the ability to review and analyze network captures
- Candidate must have experience in analyzing IDS, Firewall, Access control, Endpoint security, and application events.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Academics: 55% in 10th,12th and Graduation.
Ameriprise Financial is hiring for two profile:
Profile 1: Graduate Intern SOC
• Monitor and analyze security events that occur on the network or endpoint.
• Review and analyze correlated events, scheduled reports and trends on a periodic basis.
• Identify and filter out false positives.
• Carry out first level incident investigations and support the Investigations teams during escalated incidents by following defined processes and procedures.
• Actively investigate the latest in security vulnerabilities, advisories, incidents, and attack techniques, collate threat information from external/internal sources and report relevant information to the next level analyst.
• Operate the SIEM tool, fine-tune and develop new content including dashboards, reports, trends, views based on the intelligence gathered.
• Perform the activities identified in the daily checklist, document the findings and participate in the shift handover calls.
• Tool aided case management and reporting.
• Perform health checks of security tools, devices and event feed.
• Publish daily, weekly and monthly reports to applicable teams.
• Detect security policy violations and issue advisories to the violators.
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
Timings: 24*7 (Rotational)
Profile 2: Graduate Intern Active Directory CyberArk
• Design, oversee and/or perform comprehensive risk/vulnerability systems assessments to identify vulnerabilities, including providing reporting on assessment results as well as risk mitigation and remediation recommendations and plans.
• Keep current with emerging security trends, issues and alerts.
• Communicate known security risks and solutions to mitigate risks to business and technology partners as needed.
• Manage audits of vendor security processes, procedures and compliance controls.
Testing Strategy & Execution
• Serve as a security expert on application development, database design, network and/or platform (operating system) projects, helping project teams comply with enterprise and Technology security policies, industry regulations and best practices.
• Through a deep understanding of the business requirements, identify the appropriate security requirements for each project.
• Design, develop and lead the testing approach and execution plan to ensure that new and existing solutions meet security requirements.
• Analyze application security needs based on the sensitivity or proprietary nature of the data and work with the appropriate teams to develop and execute new or existing security technologies or processes to support the business strategy.
• Participate in network architecture reviews and develop detailed security engineering design and deployment plans.
• Design, test, implement, maintain and support current and future information security technologies, processes and procedures.
• Responsible for the configuration of security controls to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect from unauthorized access or intentional destruction.
• Develop, implement, maintain and oversee the enforcement of all technology information security policies, procedures and associated plans based on industry standards, best practices and legal compliance requirements.
• Implement changes to existing security policies and control standards to stay current with the threat landscape.
• Assist and/or lead projects related to information security regulatory compliance and the implementation and maintenance of all information security programs, processes and technologies.
• Assess and document the need for all security configurations or re-configurations and work with appropriate teams to execute them as required.
• Research, design and advocate new security technologies, architectures and security products that will support the security requirements of the firm.
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
**Best Aptitude Book , Best Reasoning Book , Combo Placement Pack**
Learn Coding in Different Languages – Step by Step Guide for Beginners : Get the best book from below Link : Learn C Programming , Learn Java , Python for Beginners , Learn Programming in C++
Get Most frequently asked Coding interview Question with Answers , Core Java Interview Question with Answers
• Assume the subject matter expert (SME) role in the management, investigation and response to suspected and actual information security breaches or system failures.
• Using data collected from a variety of tools, provide forensic analysis of security events.
• Analyze security incidents to determine root cause and identify process or system changes to prevent reoccurrence.
• Recommend and schedule fixes, security patches, disaster recovery procedures and other required measures in the event of a security breach.
Location: Gurugram, India
Shift Timings: 02:00 – 10:30 pm
Cab facility provided: Yes
Note: This role is an internship of 6 months, post 6 months internship will be converted to full time employment on the basis of performance.
• Aptitude Test
• HR Round
• Technical Round
• Business round
How to Apply for Ameriprise Financial Off Campus Recruitment 2020 :
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this Ameriprise Financial Drive 2020 online by following the link as soon as possible.
To Apply: First Click on Step 1 Link & Complete the Step First and Then Go for Step 2.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Interview Location: Gurgaon, Haryana.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- TCS Off Campus Recruitment 2023 | Salary : 12 LPA | Direct Link to Apply
- United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Associate Engineer
- Cognizant Work From Home Jobs 2023 : Mass Hiring as Process Executive
- Capgemini Recruitment 2023 : Mass Hiring as Customer Service Associate
- KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Digital Trust DRSG