Axis Bank Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Manager | Any Degree | Across India
Table of Contents
Axis Bank Recruitment 2020 for the role of Assistant Manager through Axis Bank Young Bankers 1 Year Program. Candidates who completed graduation or post-graduation can apply for this ABYB program. This program is a paid program which offer Job at Axis Bank as Customer Service Officer-Assistant Manager Cadre. For this program, the loan facility also offered by the Bank. Also, we updated the Axis Bank Jobs for Customer Support Officer at Kerala. The detailed eligibility and application process for Axis Bank Jobs 2020 are given below.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2020 Details: Assistant Manager
|Job Role||Customer Service Officer|
|Salary||Rs 4.12 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
- Candidate can be Both Graduates & Post Graduates from any stream with 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation.
- Candidates in the Final Year of their Graduation/Post Graduation who have appeared for their examination & are awaiting results are also eligible for the program. However, final year mark sheet & degree certificate will have to be submitted by June 2020.
Major Competencies Required
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
**Best Aptitude Book , Best Reasoning Book , Combo Placement Pack**
Learn Coding in Different Languages – Step by Step Guide for Beginners : Get the best book from below Link : Learn C Programming , Learn Java , Python for Beginners , Learn Programming in C++
Get Most frequently asked Coding interview Question with Answers , Core Java Interview Question with Answers
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and max 30 years (born on or after 1st April 1990)
Axis Bank Recruitment 2020/ABYB Program Selection Process:
The selection will be through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank.Post Selection, the candidate will have to submit a “self declaration” medical fitness form. Upon being found medically fit, the candidates will be considered for employment in the bank.
Axis Bank Recruitment Salary:
On successful completion of the course, the student would be absorbed in the role of ‘Customer Service Officer’ at Assistant Manager in the Bank with a gross CTC (cost to company) of Rs. 4.48 lakhs per annum (This is inclusive of Loan benefits and Indicative Performance linked Bonus plus Retrials).
Young Bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.5,000/- per month for the first 9 months to meet the out of pocket expenses and Rs. 12,000/-per month during the internship towards their living expenses.
About Axis Bank Young Bankers Program: Axis Bank Young Bankers Programme is a one year, full time residential programme which will be conducted at two training campuses, Manipal Global Education in Bangalore and Amity Global Business School in Noida
ABYB Program Fees:
To pursue this course the interested applicant will have to invest Rs 3,97,600 (Inclusive of Service Tax and Refundable Hostel Security of Rs. 10000/-) . This amount will cover all tuition fee, boarding, lodging and Refundable Hostel security for the entire course at Manipal University Campus, Bangalore and Amity University, Noida.
Loan Facility for Axis Bank ABYB :
The candidate can choose to fund the course themselves. Or The candidate can also choose to apply for the Education Loan from Axis Bank. Students interested in opting for the Education Loan from Axis Bank , may apply for the term sum figure for the three trimesters. Thus students can therefore obtain a high-quality specialized course in Banking and Finance without any monetary burden on them and fully financed by the Bank.
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
How to apply Axis Bank Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates for Axis Bank Jobs 2020 can apply this recruitment through online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Axis Bank Jobs for Customer Service Officer:
|Job Role||Customer Service Officer|
Qualification for Axis Bank Job Vacancy:
Graduation/ Post-Graduation from a recognized institute
- For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Knowledge of banking regulations and norms
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of banking products and services
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Good networking and relationship building skills
As a part of the branch banking team, Customer Service Officers (CSOs) are responsible for providing over-the-counter service to fulfill the needs of existing as well as potential customers. CSOs are required to identify and handle sales opportunities, process customer transactions quickly & efficiently, and introduce customers to alternate channels wherever possible. CSOs will be required to use their inter-personal skills to build business relationships with the potential customers
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Process transactions efficiently and accurately while maintaining high service standards
- Handle customer queries and provide appropriate solutions
- Engage with customers and generate revenue by promoting and cross-selling retail banking and third party products
- Manage relationships with mapped customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the bank
How to apply Axis Bank Recruitment for Customer Service Officer?
All interested and eligible candidates for Axis Bank Jobs 2020 can submit the application in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Axis Bank Recruitment 2020/ABYB Program FAQ’s?
Q1.Who can apply Axis Bank Recruitment(ABYB Program)?
Ans.Candidates who completed UG/PG can apply.
Q2.What is the Age Limit for Axis Bank ABYB?
Ans. Candidates age must be 21-30 Years
Q3.Why ABYB Program?
Ans. Compared to a regular MBA program that graduate candidates opt for, the Axis Bank Young Bankers program offers the following clear benefits; Assured job, Lesser duration, Earn and learn and Education is work oriented.
Q4.What is the Program Fee for ABYB?
Ans.For Axis Bank ABYB Candidates need to pay 4.13 Lakhs inclusive of all taxes
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- TCS Careers Jobs Opportunities for Graduate : Apply Now
- MRI Software Recruitment 2023 For Application Administrator – Oracle & Cloud application – Fresher
- Couchbase Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring As Graduate Software Engineer
- JSW Steel Recruitment 2023: Hiring As Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now
- Alight Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring As Trainee Associate
- LSEG Internship 2023: Hiring As Intern | Any degree
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!