Axtria Recruitment: Axtria schedule to hire Analyst Trainee for 2021. The location of the job is India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Axtria Off Campus Drive are given below.
Table of Contents
Axtria is an award-winning global commercial solutions provider for the life sciences industry. Since 2010, Axtria’s cloud software and domain expertise – including data analytics, life sciences, and commercial operations – have helped customers transform the product commercialization journey to increase product sales and improve patient healthcare outcomes.
|Company Name:||Axtria India|
|Job Role:||Analyst Trainee|
|Experience:||0 – 5 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:Join Us on telegram
- Technical –Ability to comprehend complex tasks and execute them with little to no supervision. Create Decision Support Applications on Enterprise Platforms, Learn the nuances of data science and new age technology applications.
- Logical Thinking – Ability to think Analytically, use a Systematic and Logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Notice discrepancies and inconsistencies in information and deliverables.
- Communication –Ability to convey ideas and information clearly and accurately to self or others, whether in writing or verbally.
- Joining: we are looking for candidates who can join us immediately.
- Education: B-Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
READY AND EXCITED TO WORK ON ANYTHING:
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT & Development: Product Development/Engineering & Software development for life sciences Industry.
- DATA PROCESSING & ANALYSIS: to retrieve, transform, classify, or manipulate data information.
- INSIGHT GENERATION: Analyze data problems, and situations
- TRENDS / PATTERN ANALYSIS: study business data over time, use of statistical techniques, algorithms.
- BUILDING APPLICATIONS: Create and customize Business applications on multiple platforms.
- DATA MANAGEMENT: Development and execution of architectures, policies, practices and procedures.
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :