Baker Hughes Hiring: Baker Hughes schedule to hire System Engineer – Auxiliary Systems for 2021. The location of the job is Bangalore/ Work From Home. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive are given below.
Table of Contents
Baker Hughes Company is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production, and reservoir consulting.
Baker Hughes Hiring:
|Company Name:||Baker Hughes, a GE Company|
|Company Website:||www.bhge.com | www.ge.com|
|Job Role:||System Engineer – Auxiliary Systems|
|Experience:||0 – 5 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
As a System Engineer – Auxiliary Systems, you will be responsible for executing and Leading requisition engineering associated with system design of gas turbine and centrifugal compressor auxiliaries which includes development of Piping and Instrumentation diagram integrating with cross functional disciplines (Instrumentation, Electrical, Controls and Software), participation in customer design reviews and HAZOP.
As a System Engineer – Auxiliary Systems, you will also be responsible for:
- Referencing customer specifications/contractual documents & translating into design documents for gas turbine and centrifugal compressor accessories
- Collaborating with adjacent engineering disciplines in creation of Piping and Instrumentation diagram – a key engineering deliverable
- Handling customer queries, resolve comments during the evolution of system engineering
- Identifying project criticalities, risks and leading the design reviews, taking appropriate actions to ensure project success.
- Developing of Painting specification, electric load list, lube oil data sheet , Motor data sheet.
- Performing calculations/simulation for sizing of lube oil console components, pumps/motors/valves and other components of the lube oil console
- Addressing Material supplier queries/clarifications during Technical alignment phase, working together with Sourcing team to ensure timely placement of Purchase order
- Embracing Digital culture and supporting the creation of engineering tools to achieve positive productivity
Fuel your passion, To be successful in this role you will:
- Have bachelor’s / Master from an accredited university or College in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering.
- Have 0-5 yrs. of experience in design of turbo machinery auxiliaries (Preferably gas turbine)
- Have Knowledge of International standards (API, ASME) is essential.
- Have Willingness to get trained on the domain by on the job methods with utmost focus and commitment
- Have technical background on Turbomachinery auxiliaries with aptitude towards systems Engineering.
- Have quality control system awareness and familiarity with the main API/ASME test/process and TR&S requirements
- Have some experience using simulation tools (FloMaster, Hysys, Matlab)
- Have Product lifecycle management tools exposure (Siemens Teamcenter, etc.) on Document management, change management, Bill of materials and classifications
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week) in current pandemic & Post pandemic, remote working requires approval
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :