Cargill Recruitment for Freshers | B.E/B.Tech | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Online
Table of Contents
Cargill Recruitment for Freshers : Cargill Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for Engineering graduates at Karnataka Office. The detailed eligibility and application process for Cargill Recruitment are given below.
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Davangere (Karnataka)|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable institution (Chemical/Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation)
- GPA: 7.0 or equivalent. Actively participant in outside curriculum activities at University or any other official organizations
- 0-1 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrate potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good communication in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- This position is part of a developmental training program designed to develop individuals into frontline/2nd Line supervisor, manager roles and/or management level. The tasks will be directed and supervised by the production manager.
- This position will be assigned work activities and projects based on day-to-day business operations as it pertains to routine production and long-term goals.
How to apply for Cargill Recruitment for Freshers:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment. Subscribe our Telegram Channel and Join our WhatsApp Group To get Instant updates for All Recruitment.
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply In other Company’s Freshers Openings Jobs: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
To Apply in Latest Off Campus Jobs: Click here
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
To Apply in Latest Diploma Jobs: Click Here