Cognizant Recruitment 2021: so, Cognizant India is conducting off campus drive in 2021 hiring freshers as IT Programmer Analyst Trainee. the detailed Cognizant requirement and Cognizant application process further below in the article.
so, Cognizant is an American multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
Cognizant Recruitment 2021:
|Company Name:||Cognizant India|
|Job Role:||IT Programmer Analyst Trainee|
|Salary:||INR 4 LPA|
- 2020 batch of BE/ B. Tech/ ME/ M. Tech/ MCA & MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students only
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration) calculated as below – Aggregate% = Sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester results declared)
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum of 2 years of gap in education
- At the time of joining all recruits need to have a minimum of 60% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for results would be considered with the initial results score declared
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per university norms
- Strong written and communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationals
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift/domain
How to apply for the Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and Cognizant Recruitment eligibility criteria of the candidates can apply for the Cognizant campus drive 2021 by the following link as soon as possible
Apply Link: Click Here
Also, You must be interested in Edureka Recruitment 2020 As a Technical Consultant.