Cohesity Recruitment Process: Cohesity schedule to hire New College Graduate – Sustenance Engineering for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Across India. The details for Cohesity hiring process are provided below.
Cohesity is redefining data management from the ground up to solve a critical challenge facing businesses today: mass data fragmentation. Cohesity consolidates silos onto one web-scale platform, spanning on-premises, cloud, and the edge, and uniquely empowers organizations to run apps on that platform — making it easier than ever to back up and extract insights from data.
Cohesity Recruitment Process:
|Job Role||New College Graduate – Sustenance Engineering|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- You bring 0-1 years of work experience.
- College Projects /Pre-graduation internship projects in C/C++ in Linux/Windows platforms.
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solver mindset – who can dive deep to solve complex problems/issues.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
Good to have :-
- Strong coding, analytical, debugging and troubleshooting skills including use of tools such GDB.
- Exposure to FileSystem & Operating Systems a big plus.
- Exposure to Data Structures and related Algorithms.
- Cohesity are looking for budding Software Engineers who are motivated and passionate about fixing & diagnosing problems in large bodies of complex code, delivering fixes to customers with rapid turnaround time and high quality.
- You will be part of Cohesity core development team, tagged with a mentor and will work to enhance the product based on requirements and defects/issues reported by Peers at Cohesity and implement tools that help Cohesity customers.
- Perform in-depth root cause analysis, implement code fixes to resolve product defects/issues to customers.
- Code and Implement improvements requested by customers.
- Deep dive into analyzing, troubleshooting and fixing the issues with rapid delivery of the solution.
- Collaborate with Team members, Support, Dev, QA and Field teams to diagnose and troubleshoot complex customer issues and orchestrate development and testing of patches/hot-fixes.
- Design and implement tools to help support engineers diagnose problems thereby reducing time to resolution.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here