Wilhelmsen Recruitment: Wilhelmsen schedule to hire PMS Database Trainee for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Chennai. The details for Parexel hiring process are provided below.
Wilhelmsen is a global maritime industry group founded in 1861. We have the biggest maritime network in the world, with a presence in over 2 200 locations globally.
|Company Name||Wilhelmsen Ship Management (India) Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Role||PMS Database Trainee|
|Qualification||Minimum graduation preferably in Engineering.|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years experience in Support and/or data entry is preferred.|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Qualification and Experience:-
- Minimum graduation preferably in Engineering.
- Good command of oral and written English
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of Excel and Typing is must.
- 1 – 2 Years experience in Support and/or data entry is preferred.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
- Wilhelmsen Ship Management (India) Pvt. Ltd is looking for a PMS Database Trainee for its Global PMS Team in Chennai.
- This position is on a contract basis for 12 months. Below mentioned, the responsibilities and requirements for this position.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
- Support the Planned Maintenance Team for PMS Database building Projects.
- Assist Technical Support team to update PMS related Technical details in PMS System.
- Analyze technical manuals and extract technical data.
- Quality check of Technical data to ensure that meets WSM standard.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information from PMS System.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other activities as instructed by the Team lead.
Application Deadline:- 03rd March 2021
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here