DRDO Recruitment 2020 for JRF/RA/Scientist ‘B’ | 315 Posts | Apply now
DRDO Recruitment 2020- There is 1 post for Research Associates (RA) and 3 posts for Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Candidates who have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ PhD examinations are eligible to apply for this job. There are 311 vacancies in DRDO – Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) for the post of Scientist ‘B’. Candidates who have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for these jobs. The detailed eligibility and application process of DRDO Recruitment are given below.
DRDO – Defence Research and Defence Development (DRDO) was formed in 1958. Its headquarters is in DRDO Bhavan, New Delhi. 30,000 employees are working in DRDO. The annual budget of DRDO is ₹14,818.74 crore. Its parent agency is the Ministry of Defence.
DRDO Recruitment 2020 for JRF/RA/Scientist ‘B’
DRDO -ITR Walk-in-Interview 2020 for JRF/RA:
|Company name||Defence Research and Defence Development|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Research Associates (RA)|
|Job Location||Chandipur (Balasore)|
|Last Date||04 September 2020|
|Walk-in Date||16 September 2020|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
- Candidate must have B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science & Engg. (CSE) or Information Technology (IT) first division with a valid GATE score. or
- Candidate must have M.E/M.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication Engg. (ECE)/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engg. (ETC)/ Electronics and Instrument Engg (E & I)/ Applied Electronics and Instrumentation (A, E & I) first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate levels.
Research Associates (RA):
- Candidate should have a PhD or equivalent degree in Computer Science & Engineering/IT Or
- Candidate should have ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science & Engg. /IT and 03 (Three) years of Research, Teaching and Design & Development experience preferably in Computer Science & Engineering/ IT and must have a publication of at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal.
Age Limit (as on 04.09.2020):
- Research Associates (RA): 35 years
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 28 years
- for SC/ST/PH – 5 years
- For OBC – 3 years
Post & Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- Research Associates (RA): 01 post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 03 posts
- Research Associates (RA): Rs. 54,000/- p.m
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs. 31,000/- p.m.
DRDO DLJ Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of the walk-in-interview selection will be made.
- Interviews will be conducted through Video Conferencing via Google Meet.
- SMS will be sent to the candidates regarding VC mode/ Date/ Timing of Interview.
How to Apply DRDO ITR Recruitment 2020 for JRF/RA?
Candidates have to send the applications in soft copy (scanned copy) along with certificates and testimonials through e-mail at ([email protected]) before 04 September 2020. Candidates can go for Walk-in-interview on 16 September 2020.
Note: Superscribe the Subject in Block Letters-APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____. It is important for the candidates to submit their application form and supporting documents as an attachment in a SINGLE pdf only.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Walk in details:
Date: 16 September 2020 Time: 09:30 AM
Venue: The Walk-in-interview will be conducted through Video Conferencing via Google Meet. SMS
- Last Date for Submission of Applications is 04.09.2020. All documents should be there in a SINGLE .pdf and should be mailed at [email protected]: 04.09.2020
- Shortlisted/screened candidates will be sent a confirmation e-mail and SMS for appearing Interview 10.09.2020
- The interview is on 16.09.2020
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist ‘B’:
|Job Role||Scientist ‘B’|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||17 August 2020|
Part-I & II:
- First-class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/ Master’s Degree and Engineering disciplines (OR) Master’s Degree in Maths/Physics/Science from a recognized university/ institute.
- GATE Qualification: Candidates should possess the required Qualification along with a valid GATE-2018/2019/2020 Qualification.
- Candidates should possess the requisite Essential Qualification (EQ) from IITs/NITs with minimum aggregate 80% marks
- Candidate should have at least First Class Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized university or equivalent.
- NET Qualification: Qualified the NET exam for eligibility to Assistant Professorship in Psychology
Eligible Subject/ Discipline for Scientist ‘B’ :
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology:
Part-I & Part-II:
- Electronics & Communication Engg
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Material Science/Metallurgical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
Age Limit (10.07.2020):
- Un Reserved (UR) /EWS – 28 years (DRDO), 30 years (ADA)
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) – 31 years (DRDO), 33 years (ADA)
- SC/ST – 33 years (DRDO), 35 years (ADA)
Post & Discipline Wise Vacancies:
For Scientist ‘B’:
- Electronics & Communication Engg – 81 posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 82 posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 60 posts
- Electrical Engineering – 12 posts
- Material Science/Metallurgical Engineering – 10 posts
- Chemical Engineering – 06 posts
- Aeronautical Engineering -17 posts
- Civil Engineering – 3 posts
- Physics – 14 posts
- Chemistry – 07 posts
- Mathematics – 04 posts
- Psychology – 10 posts
- Scientist ‘B’ – Level-10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100/-) in specified disciplines and categories.
- Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 80,000/- p.m. at the present metro city rate.
DRDO RAC Recruitment Selection Process for Scientist ‘B’:
- Selection will be on the basis of GATE score, a Descriptive Examination, and Personal Interview
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the GATE score for a Descriptive Examination, subject to their GATE score not being below 25% of the GATE score of the first shortlisted candidate.
- IIT and NIT graduate engineers with minimum 80% aggregate marks in the EQ degree will be called for a Descriptive Examination.
- After Descriptive Examination candidates will be further shortlisted for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:5 in order of merit list prepared on the basis of the Descriptive Examination.
- Selection will be based on valid GATE score and Personal Interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid GATE score in the ratio of 1:5 subject to their availability in order of discipline-wise category-wise merit list.
- Selection will be based on the Aggregate Percentage of Marks in NET and Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for Personal interview from amongst the candidates who have at least qualified for Assistant Professor, on the basis of the aggregate percentage of marks in the NET in the ratio of 1:5 subject to their availability in order of category wise merit list.
- For General (UR), EWS and OBC male candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PwD and women candidates: No fees
How to Apply DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist ‘B’?
Candidates have to register online at the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in). Last date to apply is 17 August 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Vacancies count increased For corrigendum: Click here
To Apply: Click here