Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment NFR 2020 for Act Apprentices | 4,499 Posts | Apply Now
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment – There are 4,499 vacancies for Act Apprentices in Northeast Frontier Railway NFR. Candidates can apply online through (www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in). The last date to apply is 15th September 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment NFR 2020 for Act Apprentice
|Company Name||Northeast Frontier Railway NFR|
|Job Role||Act Apprentices|
|Online Application Starting Date||16 August 2020|
|Last Date||15 September 2020|
- Required education: Candidate must be 10th class passed or it’s equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates should possess ITI in relevant trades approved by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training (NCVT/SCVT)
Relevant Trades: Machinist, Welder, Fitter, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Refrigerator and AC Mechanic, Lineman, Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance, Carpenter, Mason, Painter, Diesel Mech
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 15 to 24 years of age
Upper age limit is relaxed by:
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For PWD: 10 years
Division Wise Vacancies: Total – 4,499 Posts
- Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop: 970 Posts
- Alipurduar (APDJ): 493 Posts
- Rangiya (RNY): 435 Posts
- Lumding (LMG)& S&T/workshop: 1302 Posts
- Tinsukia (TSK): 484 Posts
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS)& EWS/BNGN: 539 Posts
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS): 276 Posts
NFR Recruitment Selection Process for Act Apprentices:
- Selection will be based on the merit list.
- The merit list in each unit will be the percentage of marks obtained in matriculation (with a minimum of 50% marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
- On the basis of the average marks in matriculation and ITI panel will be decided.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (Exemption for SC/ST, PWD & Women Candidates)
Mode of Payment: Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway (Debit/Credit Card )
How to Apply for NFR Recruitment 2020 for Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in) website from 16 August to 15 September 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- Date of publication of Notification: 13.08.2020
- Opening date & time of Online Application: 16.08.2020 at 10:00 hrs
- Closing date & time of Online: 15.09.2020 at 22:00 hrs