DRDO Recruitment for Freshers for Apprentice/JRF | 119 Posts Out|
Table of Contents
DRDO Recruitment 2020 – Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites application for the post of DRDO CVRDE – ITI Apprentice Trainees for 116 vacancies and DRDO – Defence Laboratory – JRF for 03 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.sc/ ITI in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for these jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online and attend the walk-in on the respective date and respective venue. The detailed eligibility and application process of DRDO Govt Jobs 2020 are given below.
DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020 for ITI Apprentice Trainees:
|Job Role||ITI Apprentice Trainees|
|Job Location||Avadi (Chennai)|
|Last Date||11 April 2020|
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
- Candidates should pass ITI in the following relevant trades recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the COPA, Painter, Plumber and Welder.
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Candidates who have passed in the year 2017/2018/2019 are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam earlier than 2017 are not eligible.
- Candidates with Diploma/Graduate in any discipline qualification are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit (as on 01.03.2020):
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
Maximum Age Limit:
- Un-Reserved: 27 years
- OBC (NCL): 30 years
- SC/ST: 32 years
- PWD: 37 years
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- Carpenter – 02 posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) – 23 posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 05 posts
- Electrician – 20 posts
- Electronics – 02 posts
- Fitter – 33 posts
- Machinist – 11 posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 05 posts
- Painter – 02 posts
- Plumber – 02 posts
- Turner – 05 posts
- Welder – 06 posts
Duration of Training & Stipend:
- Apprenticeship training – 1 year
- For COPA, Painter, Plumber and Welder: Rs. 7,700/- per month
- For Other Trades: Rs.8,050/- per month
- No other allowances will be paid during the entire period of Apprenticeship training
DRDO CVRDE Recruitment Selection Process for ITI Apprentice Trainees:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by Screening test/Interview.
- Screening test/ Interview (or) both will be conducted at CVRDE, Chennai for ITI Apprentices as per dates sent through mail & SMS.
How to Apply DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020 for ITI Apprentice Trainees?
All interested and eligible ITI candidates for DRDO Govt Jobs 2020 first register in NCVT MIS portal (www.ncvtmis.gov.in) and then submit the online application through (www.rac.gov.in) website on or before 11 April 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
NCVT MIS Portal: Click here
DRDO – Defence Laboratory Walk-in-Interview 2020 for JRF:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Venue Location||Jodhpur (Rajasthan)|
|Walk-in Date||24, 25, 26 March 2020|
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
**Best Aptitude Book , Best Reasoning Book , Combo Placement Pack**
Learn Coding in Different Languages – Step by Step Guide for Beginners : Get the best book from below Link : Learn C Programming , Learn Java , Python for Beginners , Learn Programming in C++
Get Most frequently asked Coding interview Question with Answers , Core Java Interview Question with Answers
- Candidate should be B.E/ B.Tech. in Electronics / Electronics & Communication in first division with NET/GATE qualification OR
- M.E/ M.Tech degrees in professional courses in Electronics / Electronics & Communication in first division, both at graduate and post graduate level
- Post graduate degree (M.Sc. or equivalent) in Chemistry with first division and National Eligibility Test (NET) qualification conducted by CSIR-UGC (NET), MHRD (GATE) or JEST. OR
- B.E/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Material Science/ Polymer Science/ Industrial Chemistry/ Nanotechnology in first division with NET/GATE qualification OR
- M.E/M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Material Science / Industrial Chemistry / Nanotechnology in first division, both at graduate and post graduate level.
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
Learn and Grow : Get many Technical Courses on much lower Prices – Udemy Sale : Learn the new Trending Skills
- Post graduate degree (M.Sc. or equivalent) in Physics with first division and National Eligibility Test ( NET) qualification conducted by CSIR-UGC (NET), MHRD (GATE) or JEST. OR
- B.E./B.Tech in Material Science/ Nanotechnology in first division with NET/GATE qualification OR
- M.E./M.Tech degrees in professional courses in Material Science / Nanotechnology in first division, both at graduate and post graduate level.
Age Limit (as on the date of interview): Not exceeding 28 years
Age relaxable by:
- For SC/ST – 5 years
- For OBC – 3 years
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- Electronics: 01 post
- Physics: 01 post
- Chemistry: 01 post
DRDO – Defence Laboratory Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be made on the basis of the interview.
How to Apply for DRDO – Defence Laboratory Walk-in-Interview 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates for DRDO Govt Jobs 2020 may appear for a walk-in-interview at the following venue on 24, 25, 26 March 2020 along with complete Bio-Data with recent passport size photograph affixed on top right corner of the first page and one set of self attested copies of all Degrees/ Academic qualification certificates/ Mark Sheet/ Experience Certificate etc.
For More Details: Click here
Reporting Time: 10 AM
- Electronics: 24.03.2020
- Chemistry: 25.03.2020
- Physics: 26.03.2020
Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)
Defence Laboratory, Ratanada Palace
Jodhpur — 342 011, Rajasthan
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- TCS Careers Jobs Opportunities for Graduate : Apply Now
- MRI Software Recruitment 2023 For Application Administrator – Oracle & Cloud application – Fresher
- Couchbase Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring As Graduate Software Engineer
- JSW Steel Recruitment 2023: Hiring As Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now
- Alight Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring As Trainee Associate
- LSEG Internship 2023: Hiring As Intern | Any degree
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!