East Coast Railway Recruitment for Freshers | 24 Posts Out| April 2020
Table of Contents
East Coast Railway Recruitment for Freshers – East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar scheduled walk-in interview for the post of Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist, QT Assistant/Dresser – 24 vacancies, candidates with the qualification of B.Pharm/Diploma/B.Sc/10th are eligible to attend the drive and ECR invites online application from interested students who pursuing their Graduation/ Post Graduation in Engineering and MBA from institutes of National and International reputation for Internship Programme of Ministry of Railways for the session 2020-21. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA in respective trade are eligible to apply for this internship. The selection is based on the merit list. Interested and eligible students can apply online at Internship Web Portal on or before 17 April 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process for East Coast Railway Govt Jobs are given below.
East Coast Railway Recruitment for Nursing Superintendent/ Pharmacist:
|Company||East Coast Railway|
|Job Role||Nursing Superintendent/ Pharmacist/ QT Assistant/Dresser|
|Walk-in Date||06 April 2020|
- Candidate should be certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed three years course in General
Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc.(Nursing).
- Preference will be given to the candidates experienced in managing ICU cases on ventilators & infected/isolated patients.
- 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with 2 years diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India or registration with State Pharmacy Council. OR Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized university or equivalent and registered as a Pharmacist under the pharmacy
- Matriculation/HSC & certificate course in dressing from recognized institution with at least one year experience from a reputed Hospital.
Age Limit (as on 30.03.2020):
- Nursing Superintendent: 20 – 40 years
- Pharmacist: 20 – 35 years
- QT Assistant/Dresser: 18 – 33 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Nursing Superintendent: 16 Posts
- Pharmacist: 04 Posts
- QT Assistant/Dresser: 04 Posts
- Nursing Superintendent: Rs.44,900/-
- Pharmacist: Rs.29,200/-
- QT Assistant/Dresser: Rs.19,900/-
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
East Coast Railway Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the interview
How to apply for East Coast Railway Walk-in-Interview 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates for East Coast Railway Govt Jobs should bring the duly filled application form along with the required documents and attend the walk-in interview to the following venue on 06 April 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Date: 06.04.2020 (MONDAY) Time: 10. 00 Hrs
Candidates are advised to report to the venue by 09.30 Hrs. for registration.
Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer,
2nd Floor, Rail Sadan,
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
Documents to be required:
Candidates are advised to bring original certificates for verification at the time of Interview along with application in the prescribed format & with following documents.
- Two recent Passport size photographs (self-attested).
- Educational/Technical/Professional qualification certificate from recognized
- Certificate indicating the Date of Birth (SSLC).
- Certificate of experience & ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer & relevant
- Aadhar Card & PAN Card
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 for Internship Programme:
|Company||East Coast Railway|
|Job Role||Internship Programme|
|Internship Location||Across India|
|Last Date||17 April 2020|
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Any Indian national pursuing Graduation/ Post Graduation in Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical & Electronics, Computers disciplines only), Transportation Technology, Transportation Management
- Students pursuing Post Graduation in Engineering should have obtained a First class Graduate Degree
- Students pursuing undergraduate course in Engineering should have completed at least two years of study in Degree and should have a consistently good academic record.
- Students pursuing MBA should have obtained a First Class Graduate Degree and should have successfully completed one year of the course.
- Students pursuing B.Sc (Transportation Technology) or BBA in Transportation Management having completed at least 1 year of study in the degree
Internship Duration: Internship will be two months during the financial year 2019-20
- Logistics, Financial Management, HR, Materials Management, Project Management and other technical matters pertaining to Railways, as may be assigned to the Intern.
East Coast Railway Recruitment Selection Process for Internship Programme:
- Students will be selected for the internship will be depending on the merits
- On successful completion of internship, a certificate of internship would be issued to the interns from the Department concerned from where they have taken internship.
How to apply East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 for Internship Programme?
All interested and eligible students for East Coast Railway Govt Jobs can apply for this internship through online at Internship Web Portal on or before 17 April 2020 along with their CVs covering letter from the institute duly indicating the place where they intend to take the internship.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at East Coast Railway Recruitment?
Ans. At present East Coast Railway having vacancies for Nursing Superintendent/ Pharmacist/ QT Assistant/Dresser – 24 Posts and Internship Programme.
Q2.Who can apply East Coast Railway Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed B.Pharm/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA/ 10th are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply through online/attend the walk-in.
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Motherson Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring as Design Engineer | Salary up to 3LPA
- Quest Global Limited Hiring 2023 : Recruitment as Trainee Engineer | Salary up to 4 LPA | Apply Now
- IBM Internship 2023: Hiring as Research Intern | Apply Now
- IBM India Hiring 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Apply Soon
- Physics Wallah Careers 2023-2024 | Hiring as Associate Manager | Apply Today
- IBM Off Recruitment 2023-2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Analyst
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :