Ericsson Recruitment 2020: Applicants are invited for the job post of Hiring for early-career Program at Ericsson. the detailed requirement and applying process further below in the article.
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, commonly known as Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm. The company offers services, software, and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecommunications operators, traditional telecommunications and Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable television, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson Recruitment 2020:
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
- masters and bachelor’s degree from a reputed university in computer science, communication, software engineer, Software engineer or equivalent in plus.
- fresh graduates or less than 3 years of working experience in the ICT industry.
- Have experience in ICT solution development, Software development, or ICT Service delivery is preferred.
- Solid knowledge of computer science, programming language, or communication technologies.
- Also, have a high intellectual and analytical skill as well as leadership potential.
- moreover a fast learner.
- The capability of communication and presenting.
- Proficient in English.
How to Apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click Here
Also, You must be interested in Edureka Recruitment 2020 As a Technical Consultant.