Expedia Walk in Drive 2019 for Associate Software Development Engineer |
Table of Contents
Expedia Walk-in Drive 2019 scheduled for the post of Associate Software Development Engineer for B.E/B.Tech – 2020 batch graduates at Banglore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process for Expedia Recruitment 2019 are mentioned below.
Expedia Walk in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Software Development Engineer|
- Education: Candidate should be pursuing a Bachelor of Arts / Science or Bachelor of Engineering / Technology degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is preferred
- Batch: 2020
- General understanding of the software development life cycle and agile development methodology
- Strong object-oriented programming, comfortable with front-end development and design skills in any language. More preference is placed on Java but talent trumps languages
- Ability to debug code and understanding of unit testing concepts
- Passion for building high-quality software quickly through iterative development
- Experience with web services and service-oriented architecture is preferred
- Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and able to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Critical thinking: there are always options; you will be adept at identifying them, evaluating options and concisely communicate them to your peers
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
- Design, develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools
Contribute to requirement definition process
- Drive technical implementation at the application/product level for small projects
- Work with support to design, spec, and schedule a component or feature
- Provide quality implementation and testing of a component or feature with peer and manager support
- Provide improvements to solutions for a given problem
- Resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur with help from peers or managers.
- Follow through on details and drive issues to closure with help from peers or managers.
- Support development of documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance
- Collaborate with and learn from all members of technical staff
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
**Best Aptitude Book , Best Reasoning Book , Combo Placement Pack**
Learn Coding in Different Languages – Step by Step Guide for Beginners : Get the best book from below Link : Learn C Programming , Learn Java , Python for Beginners , Learn Programming in C++
Get Most frequently asked Coding interview Question with Answers , Core Java Interview Question with Answers
How to Apply for Expedia Walk-in Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Expedia Recruitment 2019 online by the below-mentioned link.
To Apply: Click here
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
To Apply in Latest Off Campus Jobs: Click here
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
Also, Apply In Latest Jobs Openings :
- Rupeek Summer Internship 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Tech Support Interns
- Mahindra & Mahindra Careers for Freshers 2023 : Mass Hiring as Graduate Apprentice Trainee
- L&T Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch : Hiring for Freshers as Engineer Trainee
- Uber Star Internship 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Intern
- TCS Walkin Interview 2023 : Mass Recruitment | Registration Open – Apply Now