Tech Mahindra Walk-in Jobs 2019 | Any Degree |
Table of Contents
Tech Mahindra Walk-in Jobs 2019 scheduled for the post of Support Engineer/ Technical Support/ Service Desk/ Help Desk with International voice experience for Any Degree graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and venue details for Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2019 are mentioned below.
Tech Mahindra Walk-in Jobs 2019:
|Job Role||Support Engineer/ Technical Support/ Service Desk/ Help Desk|
|Salary||Rs. 2.5 – 3.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Electronic City (Bangalore)|
|Walk-In Date||17 to 27 December 2019|
- Education: The candidate should have. done graduation in any discipline.
- Experience: Minimum of 1-2 years in IT Service Desk/ Tech support / ITES environment desirable or similar profile from an International voice process.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Fluent in English verbal and Nonverbal
- Candidate should have excellent telephone skills
- Candidates have the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to adapt to continuously changing procedures and environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Outlook, AD, Win Server, Windows OS, Networking concepts, PC hardware components.
- A candidate should have experience or clear understanding in Basic Hardware
- Troubleshooting of PCs, MS Office /office 365 applications.
- English communication skills without any MTI.
- A clear understanding of the incident management process
- It would be an advantage if a candidate possesses basic ITIL framework knowledge.
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
- Respond to incident calls and emails from users on desktop issues, hardware, application-related issues and queries.
- Ask targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Perform IT installations, configurations and troubleshoot computer hardware and software in accordance with IT Services standards.
- Provide level 1 & 2 remote troubleshooting support.
- Document all reported incidents – identify trends to assist in future problem resolution
- Candidate can easily ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Escalate unresolved cases to relevant support team.
- Refer to Knowledgebase resources to provide accurate solutions
- The candidate can prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with users to ensure successful closure of reported issues
- Generate, track, and close trouble tickets
- Own the tickets and follow up with respective 2nd in line support, 3rd Party Support, or Business Users to the closure.
- Should possess experience in Outage management and working knowledge on coordination with the relevant resolver groups.
How to Apply for Tech Mahindra Walk-in Jobs 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2019 from 17 to 27 December 2019 at the below-mentioned venue.
Date: 17 to 27 December 2019 Time:10 AM to 3 PM (Weekdays)
Plot- 45-47,Tech Mahindra,
Gate 1, ITC-4,
(Abdul Kalam) KIADB Industrial Area,
Electronic city, Phase -2
Bangalore – 560100
Contact Person: Manish 7981960648 or 9008073809
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
To Apply in Latest Off Campus Jobs: Click here
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
Also, Apply In Latest Jobs Openings :
- Motherson Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring as Design Engineer | Salary up to 3LPA
- Quest Global Limited Hiring 2023 : Recruitment as Trainee Engineer | Salary up to 4 LPA | Apply Now
- IBM Internship 2023: Hiring as Research Intern | Apply Now
- IBM India Hiring 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Apply Soon
- Physics Wallah Careers 2023-2024 | Hiring as Associate Manager | Apply Today