Free AutoCAD Course: This is a free certification course on Complete course in AutoCAD 2020 2D and 3D. the detailed requirement and process of applying to the course given further below in the article.
So AutoCAD is a commercial computer-aided design and drafting software application. Developed and marketed by Autodesk, AutoCAD was first released in December 1982 as a desktop app running on microcomputers with internal graphics controllers. In this course, every AutoCAD command is thoroughly explained with the help of examples and illustrations.
Free AutoCAD Course:
- You will get an Anyone with basic knowledge of Geometry concepts.
What you’ll learn:
- Firstly, you will learn The AutoCAD 2020 course in Udemy contains a detailed explanation of AutoCAD commands and their applications to solve drafting and design problems.
- Secondly, you will get In this course, every AutoCAD command is thoroughly explained with the help of examples and illustrations. This makes it easy for the users to understand the functions of the tools and their applications in the drawing.
- Thirdly, you will get After finishing this course, the user will be able to use AutoCAD commands to make a drawing, dimension a drawing, apply constraints to sketches, insert symbols as well as create text, blocks, and dynamic blocks.
- Fourthly, you learn The course also covers basic drafting and design concepts such as dimensioning principles and assembly drawings that equip the users with the essential drafting skills to solve the drawing problems in AutoCAD.
- Last, you will learn In this video course, you will also learn about DWG Compare, Save to Web & Mobile, and Shared Views that will enhance the usability of the software.
Who this course is for:
- Engineers (mechanical,civil, electrical, electronics, and others), draftsman, students, designers, and anyone who desire to learn CAD
This course includes:
- You will learn an on-demand video for 16.5 hours
- Can also get 59 downloadable resources
- 2 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Last, you will get access to mobile and TV also
How to Subscribe for Complete course in AutoCAD 2020 : 2D and 3D?
The candidates interested can join with the further process discussed. First, you have to sign up on Udemy.com then login to Udemy. Click on to join the course that is mention below and don’t forget to apply the coupon which is mention below Further.
Apply Coupon Code: STANDBYFARMERS
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Also, You must be interested in Edureka Recruitment 2020 As a Technical Consultant