Free Data Visualization Course: You will learn25+ Excel charts and graphs – Data Visualization in Microsoft Excel – visualizing data with Excel 2007- Excel 2019. The details of the Data Visualization Course and Data Visualization application process further below in the article.
So, Data visualization an interdisciplinary field that deals with the graphic representation of data. It is a particularly efficient way of communicating when the data is numerous as for example a Time Series. From an academic point of view, this representation can be considered as a mapping between the original data (usually numerical) and graphic elements (for example, lines or points in a chart). The mapping determines how the attributes of these elements vary according to the data. In this light, a bar chart is a mapping of the length of a bar to a magnitude of a variable. Since the graphic design of the mapping can adversely affect the readability of a chart, mapping is a core competency of Data visualization. Data visualization has its roots in the field of Statistics and is therefore generally considered a branch of Descriptive Statistics. However, because both design skills and statistical and computing skills are required to visualize effectively, it is argued by some authors that it is both an Art and a Science.
Free Data Visualization Course:
- You will need a PC with any version of Excel installed in it.
- Basic understanding of Excel operations like opening, closing and saving a file.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn the techniques to communicate a clear and concise message through your charts.
- Learn how to create 25+ chart types in Excel.
- The course comes with numerous exercises sheets to practice learnt concepts.
- Master the art of creating impactful Excel charts.
- Get familiar with all the elements of charts in Excel.
- Become proficient in using powerful tools such as pivot tables and pivot charts.
- Master newly introduced chart types such as sunburst, treemap and waterfall chart.
- Learn how to create cool infographics to represent data.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious to master charts in excel from beginner to advanced in a short span of time.
This course includes:
- 4.5 hours of on-demand video.
- 12 articles.
- 49 downloadable resources.
- 2 Practice Tests.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
How to Subscribe for Data Visualization in Excel: All Excel Charts and Graphs?
The candidates Interested can join with the further process discussed. Firstly, You have to sign up in Udemy.com then login to udemy so as. You can join the course by the link that is mention below and does not forget to apply the coupon that mentions further.
Apply Coupon Code: EXCFREMAY
Also, You must be interested in Edureka Recruitment 2020 As a Technical Consultant.