Free Python Course: You will Learn Python Financial Analysis Using Real-World Financial Data and Python Programming. The details of the Python Course and Python application process further below in the article.
Table of Contents
So, Python is an interpreted high-level general-purpose programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its use of significant indentation. Its language constructs as well as its object-oriented approach aim to help programmers write clear, logical code for small and large-scale projects.
Free Python Course:
What you’ll learn:
- Perform Financial Analysis
- Learn How To Code In Python
- Calculate Risk And Return Of Investment Portfolios
- Apply best Practices When Working With Financial Data
- Learn How To Get Into Cryptocurrency And Bitcoin Investing
- Python Financial Stock Analysis
- Stock Fundamentals
- Investment Fundamentals
- Python Fundamentals
- Learn Format And Display Stock Data In Microsoft Excel
- Build Investment Portfolios
- Computer or Laptop
- Internet Connection
Who this course is for:
- Python Developers
- Programmers Who Want To Combine Programming and Finance
- Finance Graduates And Professionals
- Data Scientists
- Programming Beginners
This course covers:
- What is a stock?
- Stock Types
- How To Buy Stocks?
- Supply And Demands Drives Prices
- What Is A Portfolio?
- Building A Portfolio
- Investment Goals
- Risk vs Reward
- Python Programming Fundamentals
- Fetching Of Stock Data
- Creation of Stock Charts
- Stock Analysis
- Stock Data Normalization.
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe For Python Financial Analysis: Investment & Data Fundamentals?
The candidates Interested can join with the further process discussed. Firstly, You have to sign up in Udemy.com then login to udemy so as. You can join the course by the link that is mention below and does not forget to apply the coupon that mentions further.
Apply Coupon Code: PYTHONFINANCE
Also, You must be interested in Edureka Recruitment 2020 As a Technical Consultant.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :