GRE Exam 2020 | Entrance Exam: Fees, Registration, Dates | 2020-2021 |
Table of Contents
GRE Exam 2020 stands for Graduate Record Examination. The GRE Exam is an is one of the main standardized test that is required for admission to many graduate schools abroad. It is required for many courses like MBA or master’s degree and is accepted by thousands of business schools around the world. Owned by ETS(Educational Testing Service), GRE exam checks the preparedness of students for graduate-level academic study in foreign countries. The detailed eligibility criteria for GRE test students is mentioned below.
GRE Exam 2020:
|Conducting Authority||ETS(Educational Testing Service)|
|Name of the Examination||GRE|
|Eligibility||Graduate (Any Degree)|
|Exam Fees||India- $205 (bit higher in specific countries)|
Eligibility Criteria for GRE 2020-21:
Anyone who wants to pursue programmes like MBA, MS or law programmes from foreign universities can appear for GRE. There is no official statement regarding qualification given by ETS, required to appear for GRE. However, Since GRE is an exam for post graduate studies, candidates are expected to possess a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized institute or university. Also candidates should have a valid id proof for the same.
In conclusion, there is no specific age bar, no minimum qualifying score and no minimum academic qualifications, required for the GRE Exam. However, candidates need to check the GRE eligibility specified by the institutes they have applied for as different institutions may have different score requirements and criteria.
The GRE General Exam fees for most countries, including India is $205. The fees is a bit higher in Turkey, China, Australia and Nigeria. Whereas, for the GRE Subject tests the fees is $150. For subject tests, the fees are the same worldwide.
There are several other fee like the cancellation and rescheduling fees that the candidates must be aware of. Registration for the GRE can be done at least 4 days before the desired test date. For Late registration, a fee of US$25 is charged. Similarly, rescheduling and cancellation can also be done only before four days of the test date. $50 is the additional fee for rescheduling.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
GRE Exam Dates and Test Centres:
The GRE Exam is conducted multiple times a year, in many test centres across India. Candidates can check for dates availability and choose a convenient centre for the same. To check the available dates and test centres, click on this link-
Although, the exam is conducted all year round, If you are planning to take admission in September (Fall Intake), then you should take the exam latest by June. For April – May (Spring intake), the exam should be taken by December and not later than that.
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
Why is GRE important:
GRE Exam is the most popular choice for candidates who wish to pursue MS courses in the USA or MBA courses abroad. The GRE score is widely accepted by thousands of universities and institutes in Canada, the US, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and many other nations. Being an international entrance exam for the students , Many scholarship and fellowship programs also considered the GRE score. If the candidate scores well he is eligible for a master’s program in the well-known universities overseas.
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
GRE Registration Process 2020-21:
- First the applicant needs to follow the below mentioned link and create a new account or log in to an existing account on the official website of ETS. The candidate must fill all asked information carefully.
- Candidates would then be redirected to the homepage. At homepage, they need to select their GRE Test Centre and Exam Date that is most convenient to them.
- Finally, candidates would be redirected to the exam payment gateway page. Candidates need to pay the GRE test fee as mentioned after checking all the filled details carefully. The accepted modes of payment are Credit Card, Debit Card and PayPal.
- Once the fee is paid, the candidates can take a print out of the acknowledgement receipt. They would also have access to the same on the dashboard of their accounts.
Registration Link for GRE Exam 2020-21: Click Here
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- SLB Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Today
- Zomato Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment | Apply Today
- Infosys Entry Level Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Today
- Virtusa Jobs for Graduates 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Soon
- Freshworks Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment | Apply Today
- Upgrad Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Today
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :