IELTS Exam 2020 | Fees, Registration, Test Dates & Locations | 2020-2021 |
Table of Contents
IELTS Exam 2020 stands for the International English Language Testing System. It is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test which a student needs to clear if they wish to migrate to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK for their higher education or professional work. In other words, It is an English language ability exam, which evaluates a candidate’s ability to converse in the English language.
IELTS Exam 2020:
|Name of the Examination
|12th/ Any Bachelors or Masters Degree
|Debit/ Credit Card/ Demand Draft/ Bank transfer
Eligibility Criteria for IELTS
- Generally, a person who has passed in 10+2 level of education from any recognised Institution is an acceptable qualification for IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- IELTS Exam is not recommended for people who are below the age of 16.
- The applicant must hold a valid passport, which is non-expired. Driving licenses, student IDs and other documents are not accepted as valid proof of identification in the IELTS.
- Candidates should have a basic understanding of the English language in order to pursue their higher studies successfully.The medium of teaching in a majority of the colleges, universities and educational institutions in the major English speaking countries is English language only.
- Every university has a different set of requirements and their own set of guidelines for giving admissions. Also, all the universities have set different IELTS Eligibility Criteria which candidates need to fulfil for getting admitted.
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
IELTS Exam Fees:
The IELTS registration fees vary from country to country. According to the official website, the fee for IELTS 2020 registration in India is INR 14,000. Apart from the registration, There are also fees for rescheduling or cancellation, that one needs to be aware of.
- If you cancel the IELTS five weeks before the booked date, you are eligible for a full refund, sans the administrative fees (25% of IELTS Registration Fees).
- However, If you cancel the IELTS in less than five weeks of the test date or do not appear for the test, there will be no refunds.
- In case of a medical emergency, one can present the medical certificate in 5 days of the exam date and claim the refund.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Delhi NCR Jobs
|Across India Jobs
|Other Cities Jobs
|2021 Batch Jobs
|2020 Batch Jobs
|2019 Batch Jobs
|2018 Batch Jobs
Payment methods for IELTS Exam Fees.
- A VISA / Mastercard Credit or Debit Card. (Not applicable for British council)
- Demand Draft from the listed banks on the website.
- A bank deposit into the banks fixed by the institution.
IELTS Exam Dates and Test Centres:
You can choose your IELTS exam dates and convenient test centre on the IELTS website as well as the type of exam you want to take i.e IELTS Academic training or IELTS General Training. You will then see IELTS exam dates that are available according to you and click then fill the application form.
Candidate should register one month prior to secure your place on your preferred day at your chosen test centre. Also, Candidates can schedule IELTS exam dates upto 4 times a month.
There are 2 official bodies that conduct the IELTS Test. The British Council India offers IELTS tests in more than 55 locations: Ambala, Amritsar, Barnala, Bhatinda, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Karnal, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Moga, Noida, Patiala, Rudrapur, Angamaly, Bangalore, Calicut, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam,Kottayam, Madurai, Mangalore, Trivandrum, Thrissur, Trichy, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Siliguri. Thimphu, Ahmedabad, Anand, Baroda, Bhopal, Goa, Mehsana, Mumbai, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, Navsari, Pune, Rajkot, Surat and Thane. Similarly, IDP Education has its branches in 37 cities. You can select your preferred choice of centre during registration for IELTS.
IELTS Registration Process 2020-21:
- Click on the below mentioned link to visit the IELTS section of the British council website.
- Click on ‘Book Now’ option.
- Select your preferred test(IELTS), Test Type(Academic and General), and available Test Date in the city.
- In the ‘personal details’ page fill your personal information about your first name and last name, E-mail id, mobile number, date of birth. Mention your ID document name and its number(passport).
- In the ‘registration details’ page fill the asked information about yourself properly.
- In the ‘document upload’ page, upload a scanned copy of all the pages of your passport. You have to take care of the format of the copy because it will accept only in the JPG, PNG, JPEG and PDF format. The maximum size of the file can be up to 1 MB.
- In the ‘RO details’ page you can mention the universities where you need to send your IELTS result.
- In the ‘Review’ page read all the information you have filled once again before making payment and make sure everything is filled correctly.
- Make the payment as per your convenience method in the next step.
- After making the payment. Candidates can take a print out of the acknowledgement receipt for the proof and here your IELTS registration process ends.
Registration Link: Click Here To Register
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2024 : Mass Hiring for Freshers with upto 8 LPA Salary package
- ICICI Bank Recruitment 2024 for Probationary Officers | Any Graduate can Apply Online
- Google Internship Jobs 2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Engineering Intern
- IBM Recruitment 2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Procurement Professional
- Invesco Off Campus Drive 2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Hexaware Walk-in Interview 2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Non-Voice Process
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :