Harman Recruitment 2021:Applicants are invited for the Job post of Java developers at Harman. the detailed requirement and application process further below in the article.
So Harman International Industries, Incorporated, commonly known as Harman, is an American company that designs, engineers, and produces connected products for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation, and connected services.
Harman Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Java developers|
|Desired Experience||0-0 year|
What You Will Do :
- The candidate shall be responsible for the development and delivery of Ignite (Product) solution to a customer. The immediate responsibility will be build the micro services which may interact with with multiple third parties primarily through API based integrations. The job entails planning & tracking tasks for the project to achieve timely delivery of solution to customer. The job will include interfacing directly with the customer’s and other vendor’s technical team(s) and driving Harman development team(s) for completing the integrations.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
What You Need :
- So, the Candidate shall be responsible for software delivery to a specific Ignite customer from inception through completion.
- Also, the Candidate shall be responsible to interface with internal/external leads
- All the Candidates shall drive the Delivery and Integration phases and proactive in interfacing with required stack holder(s) to avoid any delivery impact.
- The candidate shall be a very strong Core JAVA developer with clear concepts of Object-Oriented programming and strong design skills.
- Candidates will be preferred with sound knowledge of Security concepts like SSL, mutual Auth, network security, etc.
- So, the Candidate shall be familiar with the development of REST APIs and Microservices
- shall be familiar with the use of no-SQL databases such as MongoDB etc
- Also, the Candidate shall be familiar with Spring, Springboot.
- should be familiar with cloud-based (Preferably AWS) architecture and deployments.
- have with experience in Kafka, MQTT etc will have added advantage
- familiar with CI/CD tools such as Eclipse, Jenkins, Static analysis tools & test coverage tools like SonarQube, Maven, Git/Gerrit, SVN
- responsible for created a detailed WBS for each release and tracking the tasks outlined for each release
- Last, responsible for ensuring adherence to agile processes in their management scope and collection of metrics that determine the health index of the program.
How to Apply for Harman Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job by the following link as soon as possible
To Apply: Click here
Also, You must be interested in Edureka Recruitment 2020 As a Technical Consultant.