HEC Recruitment 2020 for Graduate/Diploma Apprentice Trainees | 169 Posts Out | March
Table of Contents
HEC Recruitment 2020: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC) has released the job notification for Graduate/Diploma Trainees(Apprentices) for 169 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/Any degree can apply for this post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post in online before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for HEC Ltd Recruitment 2020 are mentioned below.
HEC Recruitment 2020 Graduates & Diploma Trainees:
|Job Role||Graduates & Diploma Trainee(Apprentice)|
|Salary||Graduates Trainee: Rs.9,000/Month|
Diploma trainee: Rs.8,000/Month
|Job Location||Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
|Last Date||31 March 2020|
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
- Candidates should have passed the Graduate / Technician (Diploma) examination on or after the year 2017.
- Candidates should have minimum 55% of marks [for Others, EWS and OBC (Non-creamy layer)] and minimum 50% of marks [for SC/ST and PWD (Person with Disability)] in their respective Branch/ Discipline in Graduate / Technician (Diploma).
- After passing Graduate / Technician (Diploma) examination candidate should not have
undergone any training/work experience of more than one year.
- The candidate who have registered for apprenticeship training in any of the organization and discharged from apprenticeship on any reason/ground are not eligible to apply
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Age limit (As on 30.11.2018): 18 to 30 Years (Relaxations as per Government policy)
HECL Apprentice – Discipline wise vacancies: 169 Posts
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
**Best Aptitude Book , Best Reasoning Book , Combo Placement Pack**
Learn Coding in Different Languages – Step by Step Guide for Beginners : Get the best book from below Link : Learn C Programming , Learn Java , Python for Beginners , Learn Programming in C++
Get Most frequently asked Coding interview Question with Answers , Core Java Interview Question with Answers
Graduate Trainee: 116 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 6 Posts
- Computer Science / Information Technology – 12 Posts
- Electrical Engineering-10 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engg- 6 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 6 Posts
- Industrial Engineering – 3 Posts
- Mechanical / Production Engineering – 55 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering / Foundry Forge Technology – 10 Posts
- Secretarial Practice & Accounts / Office Management & Secretarial Practice – 8 Posts
Technician Trainee: 53 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 9 Posts
- Computer Science / Information Technology – 18 Posts
- Electrical Engineering-14 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engg- 9 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 9 Posts
- Industrial Engineering – 5 Posts
- Mechanical / Production Engineering – 82 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering / Foundry Forge Technology – 15 Posts
HEC Recruitment – Apprentice Selection Process:
The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination of Graduate / Technician (Diploma).
- General and OBC (NCL): Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST and PWD (Persons with Disability): Fee Exempt
Mode of Payment: Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters) / Credit Card (Visa or
Masters) / Bank Challan.
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
Learn and Grow : Get many Technical Courses on much lower Prices – Udemy Sale : Learn the new Trending Skills
How to apply HEC Recruitment for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates for HEC Ltd Recruitment 2020 apply for this position in online latest by 31 March 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Online Registration Start Date:14 March 2020 (10.00 Hrs)
- Online Registration Closing Date: 31 March 2020 (17.00 Hrs)
- Expected date of publication of first merit list: 16 April 2020
- Counselling date for first merit list (Graduate): 27 April 2020
- Counselling date for first merit list [Technician (Diploma)]: 28 April 2020
- Date of reporting of selected candidates based on first merit list [(both Graduate) & Technician (Diploma)] at HTI 10.00 AM: 6 May 2020
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Wipro Virtual Recruitment Interview 2023 | Hiring for Freshers | Attend Interview from Home
- Amdocs Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Finance Operations Professional
- Deloitte Jobs Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Analyst
- Zoho Corporation Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Technical Support Engineers
- ST Microelectronics Recruitment 2023 As Software Developer For B.Tech
- MaxVal Group Recruitment 2023 As PATENT ANALYST TRAINEE For BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!