IBM Recruitment for Freshers 2022 Hiring as System Engineer | IBM Off campus Drive 2022 | Registration Link Available.
IBM Recruitment for Freshers 2022 : IBM announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about IBM off Campus Hiring 2022 and Apply to the IBM Recruitment for Freshers 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about IBM Exam date 2022, IBM Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York.
IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting, and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
The company has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others.
IBM Recruitment for Freshers 2022 Registration Details :
|Company Name:||IBM India|
|Job Role:||Associate System Engineer|
|Batch||2020 , 2021 & 2022|
|Experience:||0 – 2 Years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad ( Work from Home Currently)|
Required Technical and Professional Expertise for IBM Recruitment for Freshers 2022
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance
- This is an entry level On-Campus hiring position, and the candidates must be in their final year of education and must obtain their degree before the start of employment with IBM
- BE/ MTech/ MSc/ MCA in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with 6 CGPA. 58% or 5.8 CGPA in case of Maharashtra
- Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Role and Responsibilities of IBM Off campus Drive 2022
You will be focusing on individual/ team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness. In the role, you will design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
We are looking for following skills from you:
Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad
How to Apply for IBM Recruitment for Freshers 2022
All Interested and Eligible Candidate can Apply for IBM Recruitment for Freshers 2022 using below Registration link before the last date.
Apply Link : Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :