ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021: Applicants are invited for the Job Post of Probationary Officer at ICICI Bank. the detailed ICICI Bank requirement and ICICI Bank application process further below in the article.
So, ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company with its registered office in Vadodara, Gujarat and corporate office in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021:
|Company Name||ICICI Bank|
|Job Role||Probationary Officer|
- One year full time residential programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bengaluru including dual internship at ICICI Bank
- The programme focuses on balanced approach of providing inputs comprising of relevant knowledge, developing sales and relationship banking skills and shaping required behaviour
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in day to day operations
Programme StructureThe programme structure is as follows:
- so, Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Also, Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 27 years of age as on 1st March 2021 (Should have been born on or after 1st March 1994).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
How to apply For the ICICI Bank Recruitment Drive 2021 for the profile of Probationary Officer Jobs?
All interested and ICICI Bank off-campus eligibility criteria of the candidates can apply for ICICI Bank campus drive 2021 by the following link as soon as possible
Apply Link: Click Here
Also, You must be interested in Edureka Recruitment 2020 As a Technical Consultant.