IIFT Recruitment 2020 for Public Relations Officer | May 2020
Table of Contents
IIFT Recruitment 2020 – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the engagement of Apprentices for the post of Public Relations Officer (PRO), purely on contract basis for an initial period of one year. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. The selection is based on the Test and Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the IIFT website (www.tedu.iift.ac.in) on or before 19 May 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process for IIFT Govt Jobs are mentioned below.
IIFT Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Public Relations Officer (PRO)|
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||19 May 2020|
- Candidates should complete a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication/ Journalism from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade point average
- Candidate should be well versed with English and Hindi Language (written & spoken both)
Should be able to work fluently on computers
- Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in the public relations/ publicity/journalism, preferably in a Government Department/EducationalInstitute).
- Retired employees from the Government Organizations / Reputed Universities or Educational Institutions, who fulfill the eligibility conditions and have worked for a minimum of 5 years in the capacity of the PRO, are also eligible to apply.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Age Limit (as on 19.05.2020): Not more than 65 years
IIFT Recruitment Selection Process for Public Relations Officer (PRO):
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
- Selection will be based on the test and interview
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be informed by e-mail to appear for the test and interview at IIFT Campus at B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, NewDelhi-110016.
How to Apply IIFT Recruitment 2020 for Public Relations Officer (PRO)?
All interested and eligible candidates for IIFT Govt Jobs can apply for this post online at the IIFT website (www.tedu.iift.ac.in) on or before 19 May 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
IIFT Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Recruitment?
Ans. At present IIFT having vacancies for Public Relations Officer (PRO)
Q2.Who can apply for IIFT Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication/ Journalism with 5 years experience are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for IIFT Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply online at the IIFT website (www.tedu.iift.ac.in) on or before 19 May 2020.
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Shell Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 | Freshers Hiring Drive | Apply Today
- Salesforce Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Now | Apply Today
- SLB Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Today
- Zomato Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment | Apply Today
- Infosys Entry Level Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Today
- Virtusa Jobs for Graduates 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Soon
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :