Infosys Recruitment 2021: Infosys scheduled to hire Systems Engineer for 2021. The job location is Across India. Freshers can also apply. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Infosys Off Campus Drive are given below.
Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. Infosys is the second-largest India-based IT services company by 2014 revenues, and the fifth largest employer of H-1B visa professionals in the United States in FY 2013. On 15 February 2015, its market capitalisation was ₹ 263,735 crores ($42.51 billion), making it India’s sixth largest publicly traded company.
Infosys Recruitment 2021:
|Company Name:||Infosys Limited|
|Job Role:||Systems Engineer|
|Job Location:||Across India|
|Salary:||INR. 3.6 LPA|
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech graduates from all branches are eligible to apply.
- MCA/ M.Sc graduates from the following branches only are eligible to apply: Computer Science/Electronics/Mathematics/Statistics.
- Academic criteria – Percentage Criteria: Click Here
- All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects and languages.
- Graduates from 2021 batch only are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Limited and/or Infosys Group Company (such as – Infosys BPM) selection process in the last 6 months.
- No active backlogs are allowed.
Note: The compensation offered for the role of Systems Engineer is INR 3.60 lakhs per annum. Additional benefits include health insurance of INR 4 lakhs per annum and a life cover of INR 30 lakhs per annum.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Online Assessment Test
- Interviews (Virtual)
Note: Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo Infosys online test.
Total Test duration: 100 minutes
|Section||Skill Tested||No of questions||Time allocated|
|Section I||Reasoning Ability||15||25 minutes|
|Section II||Technical Ability||10||35 minutes|
|Section III||Verbal Ability||20||20 minutes|
|Section IV||Pseudo-code||5||10 minutes|
|Section V||Numerical Puzzle||4||10 minutes|
How to Apply For Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 online by following link on before 29th July 2021
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :