Cognizant Off Campus Drive for 2022 batch | Hiring Freshers 2021 – 2022 with 6.75 LPA Package | Cognizant Recruitment for Freshers | Registration for 2022 batch
Cognizant Off Campus Drive for 2022 batch : (CTS) scheduled to hire for the post of GenC NEXT for BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA & MSc-2022 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for CTS Off Campus Drive for 2022 batch are given below.
About Company : Cognizant is an American multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
At Cognizant, we’re all about helping today’s businesses elevate their customer experiences and enhance their products, people and processes. So they can get ahead and stay ahead of marketplace shifts, fickle customer demands and relentless competition.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive for 2022 batch details:
|Job Role||GenC NEXT|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA & MSc|
|CTC-Salary||Rs 6.75 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc IT students from 2022 batch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering and allied branches only)
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below. – Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater (all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms
- Opportunities are open only to Indian nationals
GenC NEXT Roles:
- Advanced Java/DotNet/Python Developer
- Full Stack Software Engineer (Java/DotNet)
- Digital User Experience Engineer
- IoT Engineer (Java/DotNet)
- Data Scientist
- Advanced C and UNIX Developer
- AWS Infra Developer
- Google Engineer
- Cybersecurity Engineer
- Performance Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Round 1: Skill Based Assessment
- Round 2: GenC Interview-Technical,Cognitive abilities & right attitude
How to Apply Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for CTS off campus drive 2021 – 2022 in online by using below link.
Apply Link : Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :