Invesco Off Campus Drive 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Business Trainee | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
Invesco Off Campus Drive 2022 : Invesco announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Invesco Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Invesco Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Invesco Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Invesco Ltd. is an American independent investment management company that is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with additional branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange.
Invesco is an independent global investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Great ideas transcend borders at Invesco. With 8,000+ employees worldwide and an on-the-ground presence in 25 countries, we’re driven by a pure focus on investment, broad diversity of thought across our organization, and a passion to exceed. If you’re looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a high-performance culture, we invite you to explore your potential at Invesco.
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
Invesco Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
|Eligibility||BE/ B.Tech/ BCA|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Invesco Off Campus Drive 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
Qualifications & Experience Required:-
- MBA with finance as the major specialization. Additionally, people with Computer Science background like B.Tech. Computer Science, Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) will be given preference.
- 0-3 years of work experience in Financial Industry (including Banking, Asset Management, Investment Banking and Insurance) in any capacity or in technology role.
- Knowledge of financial products and / or programming language(s) will be added advantage.
Skills & Personal Attributes Required:-
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently as well as a team
- Effective computer skills
- Proficiency on MS Office suite of applications
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Flexible to work in US market hours
Key Roles & Responsibilities:-
Get associated with Global Investment Compliance Function at Invesco – Learn and develop skills for Rule Coding & Testing, Batch Monitoring and Reporting.
- Rule coding and testing in Order Management System (OMS).
- Support Compliance related projects for bulk rule coding and rule testing, as required
- Learn and practice daily monitoring of investment restrictions and guidelines.
- During normal day-to-day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potential breach due to trading activity and reporting and/or escalating in accordance with relevant governance processes.
- Help in preparing documentation to support reviews conducted and to substantiate and demonstrate adequate processes / controls to meet regulatory requirements.
- Interact with members of the global compliance team to assess, document, monitor, report, develop, coordinate, and implement various compliance monitoring activities, ongoing testing and related controls
- Assist in addressing day to day compliance issues related to trading strategies and application of technology related controls created and applied within the process
- Collaborate with global teams, as required
- Effectively find solutions to compliance issues as they arise
- Respond to basic and intermediate questions/queries from other teams independently and report to managers for any escalation
- Identify and execute automations and/or work arounds to enhance controls and bring efficiencies in the process
- Present learnings to Compliance team from time to time
Documents Required for Invesco Off Campus Drive 2022 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the Invesco Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Notification
How to apply for Invesco Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Invesco Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Also Apply in other Latest off Campus drive 2021 : Click here
Invesco Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Invesco Off Campus Drive 2022?
To apply for the Invesco Off Campus Drive 2022, you have to check the official site of Invesco or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Invesco Off Campus Drive 2022 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Invesco Off Campus Drive 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Invesco Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!