Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Associate Software Engineer | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2022 : Red Hat announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Red Hat Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Red Hat Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Red Hat Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat’s culture is built on the open source principles of transparency, collaboration, and inclusion, where the best ideas can come from anywhere and anyone. When this is realized, it empowers people from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences to come together to share ideas, challenge the status quo, and drive innovation. Our aspiration is that everyone experiences this culture with equal opportunity and access, and that all voices are not only heard but also celebrated. We hope you will join our celebration, and we welcome and encourage applicants from all the beautiful dimensions of diversity that compose our global village.
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
|Company Name||Red Hat|
|Designation||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science-related field and 1+ years of experience in chaos or performance engineering or systems or software engineering
- Demonstrable experience or understanding of and passion for chaos and performance engineering, testing
- Solid Linux system administration
- Solid scripting skills, particularly with Bash, Python, or Ansible
- Experience working with clouds like AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM
- Experience with collaborative software development methodologies, tools, and version control
- Experience with technologies like podman docker and familiarity with building images
- Familiarity with monitoring and dashboarding tools like Prometheus and Grafana
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The Red Hat Chaos Engineering team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join us in Bengaluru, India. In this role, you will work as part of a team responsible for ensuring Red Hat OpenShift is resilient and performant under failures. Motivation, curiosity, passion for reliability, automation, performance, scalability, problem-solving skills, and experience with Linux technologies and open source are highly valued. As part of a geographically distributed team, you will collaborate with multiple Red Hat engineering teams and open-source communities around the globe.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Work closely with management, product owners, developers, and quality engineers to understand product requirements and design appropriate chaos test plans to verify Red Hat’s OpenShift resilience, performance, and scalability limits and provide capacity planning guidance
- Develop sophisticated tests that perform possible failure scenarios on a user-mirrored environment through comprehensive end-to-end automation, using custom-built and state-of-the-art open-source tools and frameworks
- Deep dive into resilience and performance issues with the intent of discovering their root cause on complex distributed systems deployed on infrastructure
- Create monitoring and reporting tools to collect metrics and analyze data points of interest during the chaos testing
- Document your research and results clearly and concisely, and communicate findings both internally and externally
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Presentation skills and speaking skills for conferences and demonstrations
- Familiar with CI tools like Jenkins, Airflow, Prow or others
Documents Required for Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2022 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the Red Hat Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Notification
How to apply for Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in other Latest off Campus drive 2021 : Click here
Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2022?
To apply for the Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2022, you have to check the official site of Red Hat or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2022 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Red Hat Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!