ISRO SAC Recruitment for Freshers for Scientist/Engineer/Technical Assistant |
Table of Contents
ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020- ISRO Space Application Centre has released the job notification for the post of Scientist/Engineer/Technical Assistant/Technician/Draughtsman. Candidates with the background of Engineering in the relevant field are eligible to apply for Scientist/Engineer, who completed Diploma can apply for Technician & who completed Matric (SSC / SSLC / 10 th Class) + ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant trade can apply for Technician/Draughtsman. Selection will be based on written test & skill test. Interested and eligible candidate can apply for this post through online on or before
3 April 2020 01 May 2020 Extended. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for ISRO Govt Jobs 2020 are mentioned below.
ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist/Engineer/Technical Asst:
|Job Role||Scientist/Engineer/Technician/Tech Asst|
|Pay Scale||Check Below|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad (Gujarat)|
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
ISRO SAC Scientist/Engineer Vacancies:
- Candidate should have done Phd. in fields related to Electronics/ Communication/RF & Microwaves /Power Electronics/ VLSI Design/ Micro Electronics/ Embedded Sys./Signal Processing (OR)
- M.E./M.Tech. in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Information & Communication Technology (ICT) with Specialization in Electronics / Communication/ RF & Microwaves / Power Electronics / VLSI Design / Micro Electronics / Embedded Sys. / Signal Processing AND Minimum 02 years of professional experience ( experience after acquiring the Degree of M.E./M.Tech. as mentioned above shall ONLY be considered)
- M.Sc. in Physics
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
Learn and Grow : Get many Technical Courses on much lower Prices – Udemy Sale : Learn the new Trending Skills
- M.E. / M.Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Information and Communication Technology (ICT), with Specialization in Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Deep Learning / Image Processing (OR)with Specialization in IT Security / Cyber Security
- M.E./M.Tech. in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Information and Communication Technology (ICT) with Specialization in Electronics / Communication / RF & Microwaves / Power Electronics / VLSI Design / Micro Electronics / Embedded Sys. / Signal Processing
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- M.E./M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Thermal Engineering / Structural Engineering / Structural Analysis / Material Science / Material Technology / CAD / CAE / Design Engineering / Industrial Safety Engineering
- M.E./M.Tech. in Structural Engineering / Civil Engineering with Specialization in Structural Engineering
- M.E./M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering
Note: For Scientist/Engineer-SC/SD Candidates should be passed their qualification in FIRST CLASS with an aggregate minimum of 60% or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.5 on a ten scale
- Diploma in Electronics / Electronics and Communication /Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineering in FIRST CLASS from recognized Institution/Board /University.
- Matric (SSC / SSLC / 10 th Class) + ITI/NTC/NAC in relavant trade.
Age Limit (As on 3 April 2020):
- Scientist/Engineer-SD: No Age Limit
- Scientist/Engineer-SC: 18-35 Years
- Technical Assistant: 18-35 Years
- Technician/Draughtsman-B: 18-35 Years
Age Relaxation: 40 Years for SC/ST category and 38 Years for OBC category candidates only if the post is reserved for the category.
- Scientist/Engineer-SD: ₹ 67,700–₹ 2,08,700- Level 11
- Scientist/Engineer-SC: ₹ 56,100–₹ 1,77,500- Level 10
- Technical Assistant: ₹ 44,900–₹ 1,42,400- Level 7
- Technician/Draughtsman-B: ₹ 21,700–₹ 69,100- Level 3
Total Vacancies: 55 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer-SD: 2 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer-SC: 19 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 6 Posts
- Technician/Draughtsman-B:28 Posts
Selection Process for ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020:
Scientist/Engineer-SD/SC: The selection process is based on the written test
Technical Assistant/Technician: The selection process is based on the written test & Skill test.Written Test will be conducted in such a way that theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum.Syllabus for the Written Test is available on SAC website www.sac.gov.in.Based on the written test scores, required no. of candidates alone shall be called for skill test.The skill test will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the skill test will not be
considered for selection. The skill test will be evaluated on a 100-point scale with minimum
60% for qualification.
Application Fees: There is no application fee for any post
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
How to Apply ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates for ISRO Govt Jobs 2020 can submit their application in online on or before
3 April 2020 01 May 2020 Extended.
For More Details & Online Application: Click here
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- TCS Careers Jobs Opportunities for Graduate : Apply Now
- MRI Software Recruitment 2023 For Application Administrator – Oracle & Cloud application – Fresher
- Couchbase Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring As Graduate Software Engineer
- JSW Steel Recruitment 2023: Hiring As Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now
- Alight Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring As Trainee Associate
- LSEG Internship 2023: Hiring As Intern | Any degree
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!