LTI Off Campus Drive For 2022 Batch | L & T Off Campus Drive 2022 | LTI Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers | Apply Now
LTI Off Campus Drive For 2022 Batch : L&T Announced a Virtual Off Campus Hiring for 2022 Batch Candidates through LTI Tech Hunt 2022. It aims at providing career opportunities to young minds. The Detailed Eligibility Criteria, LTI Off Campus Exam Date and Application Process for L&T Off campus Hiring 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company based in Mumbai, India. In 2017, NASSCOM ranked LTI as the sixth-largest Indian IT services company in terms of export revenues.
LTI is a global technology consulting and digital solutions Company helping more than 460 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 33 countries, we go the extra mile to assist our clients and accelerate their digital transformation journeys. Founded in 1997 as a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited, our unique heritage gives us unrivalled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 40,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations and deliver value to their customers, employees, and shareholders. Find more at http://www.Lntinfotech.com
LTI Off Campus Drive For 2022 Batch Details:
|Company Name||LTI (L&T)|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA+|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad|
|Last Date||10 January 2022|
LTI Off Campus Eligibility Criteria :
- B.E./B.Tech-2022 Batch Only
- Branches: All Branches
- Academic Gap: Academic gap allowed only after the completion of the entire course i.e after SSC/after HSC or Diploma
- No year drop allowed.
- Throughout 60% & Above OR Equivalent CGPA
- No active/live backlogs allowed at the time of the interview process
- All backlogs (if any) must be cleared with the final semester exams
- All final semester subjects must be attempted and cleared in the First Attempt(No Re-attempts/ATKTs/Backlogs/Arrears allowed in the final semester of any course)
LTI Off Campus Recruitment Pattern 2022 :
- Round-1: Day-1: Level 1 – Aptitude + Verbal + Technical MCQ <70 mins> @ 4.0 LPA
Day-2: Level 2 – 1 Coding Question <45 mins> (Only for Day-1 shortlists) @ 5.0 LPA
- Round-2: Technical Interview
- Round-3: Personal Interview
How to Apply for LTI Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for L&T Off campus drive 2022 online by the following link on or before 10 January 2022.
For West Region: Click here (Maharshtra,Gujarat,Goa)
For South Region: Click here(Tamilnadu,Karnataka,Telangana,Andhra Pradesh)
For Central Region: Click here(MadhyaPradesh,Chhatisgarh,Rajasthan)
For East Region: Click here(West Bengal,Odisha,Jharkhand,Assam,Bihar,Nagaland,Mapirur,Meghalaya,Arunachal Pradesh,Tripura,Sikkim,Mizoram)
For North Region: Click here(Punjab,Haryana,New Delhi,H.P,Urratakhand,U.P,J&K)