ThoughtWorks Off Campus Drive 2022 | Hiring Freshers with 8 LPA Package | ThoughtWorks Recruitment 2022 | Across India
ThoughtWorks Off Campus Drive 2022 : ThoughtWorks announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through ThoughtWorks Referral Off campus drive 2022. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about ThoughtWorks Hiring 2022 and Apply to ThoughtWorks Recruitment 2022. The more details about Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Thoughtworks is a publicly owned, global technology company with 48 offices in 17 countries. It provides software design and delivery, and tools and consulting services. The company is closely associated with the movement for agile software development, and has contributed to a content of open source products.
ThoughtWorks Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
|Job Role||Graduate Quality Analyst|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 January 2022|
ThoughtWorks Off Campus Eligibility Criteria 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc (CS & IT), MCA
- A candidate Should be a 2020/2021 passout
- Should have 0.6 – 1 Year experience, freshers can apply
As a QA in ThoughtWorks, here’s what you can do:
- A hands-on tester who is comfortable across a whole range of functional and cross-functional testing
- Experience testing multi-tier web-based applications
- Understanding of full life cycle development right from the requirements gathering to delivery
- Awareness of test automation and ability to spot points of value in the process • Using scripting to create automated tests
- Experience of, or interest in, working with Open Source testing tools like Selenium
- Feel comfortable working closely with developers, business and other quality analysts and clients in a highly collaborative environment
- A knowledge of testing within an Agile development environment
- Passion for technology and software quality
Things that we are looking for in you:
- Aware of basics of how to effectively prioritize in regards to quality • Ability to think in terms of how things break (i.e. strong lateral thinking – can they think of creative ways in which things can go wrong?)
- A focus on results and desired outcomes
- Care for the quality (does not need to be related to software)
- Logical thinking
- Ability to articulate in detail
How to Apply for Thoughtworks Off Campus Referral Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for ThoughtWorks Recruitment 2022 by using below Registration Link as soon as possible.
Apply Link : Click here
Note: Only Female Candidates are Eligible