NCLT Recruitment 2020 for Stenographers | Any Degree | May 2020
Table of Contents
NCLT Recruitment 2020 – National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer. Candidates with the educational background of Any Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on a skill test & interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form along with documents to the mentioned postal address on or before 20 May 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for NCLT Jobs 2020 are mentioned below.
NCLT Recruitment 2020:
|Total vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date||20 May 2020|
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
- Candidate must be graduate in any discipline from a recognized University and having speed in English Shorthand 100 wpm.
- Preference will be given to the retired government employees
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Contract Period: One year
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
Learn and Grow : Get many Technical Courses on much lower Prices – Udemy Sale : Learn the new Trending Skills
NCLT Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on Interviews.
- The candidates who are declared qualified in the skill test in English Shorthand will be called for an interview.
How to Apply for NCLT Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates for NCLT Jobs 2020 can download the application form on the NCLT website (www.nclt.gov.in) and send the duly filled application form along with the required documents to the following postal address on or before 20 May 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Assistant Registrar,
National Company Law Tribunal,
6th floor, Block No.3, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
- No supporting documents need to be attached to the application at this stage.
- The candidates who are called for interview will be required to submit self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, etc., and show the originals thereof for verification.
NCLT Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at NCLT Recruitment?
Ans. At present NCLT having vacancies for Stenographer
Q2.Who can apply NCLT Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed Any degree are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for NCLT Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form through postalon or before 20 May 2020.
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Wipro Virtual Recruitment Interview 2023 | Hiring for Freshers | Attend Interview from Home
- Amdocs Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Finance Operations Professional
- Deloitte Jobs Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Analyst
- Zoho Corporation Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Technical Support Engineers
- ST Microelectronics Recruitment 2023 As Software Developer For B.Tech
- MaxVal Group Recruitment 2023 As PATENT ANALYST TRAINEE For BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!