Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Solution Engineer | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 : Nokia announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Nokia Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Nokia Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Nokia Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s main headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area, but the company’s actual roots are in the Tampere region of Pirkanmaa.
Nokia Corporation (natively Nokia Oyj, referred to as Nokia; stylized as NOKIA) is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together. The world is facing fundamental challenges. Pressure on the planet is increasing, productivity is stalling and access to opportunity remains stubbornly unequal. Technology is central to the solution.
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- B.Tech (Electronics / Computer) or Equivalent from a premier institute
- 0-2 years of experience
The team you’ll be part of:
The Customer Experience organization provides a common interface to customers including account and relationship management, acting as the voice of the customer internally and creating demand across our business groups. While bringing deep understanding of local markets for our customer, the CX organization ensures strong alignment between sales and delivery teams.
- Responsible for providing pre-sales support to Nokia internal and external customers
- Responsible for providing support on customer solutions and offer material (Statement of Compliance,
- Configurations, standard pricing, Costing, solution description) with good quality
- Responsible pre-sales support for the Nokia Networks Cloud Network portfolio
- Excellent communication and networking skills for interfacing with global teams including Nokia internal customers – Account managers, Solution managers & Nokia external customers
- Proactive working on Cloud Network solutions in alignment with counterparts to ensure effectiveness and completeness
- Willing to relocate to Delhi-NCR (if the case be)
- Ready to work in different time-zone based on requirements
- Excellent Understanding of basic Telecommunication Networks systems
- Excellent Understanding of basic Cloud Network Systems
- Excellent Understanding of the presales/delivery lifecycle
- Excellent Software Business Understanding
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to think Out of the Box
- Flexibility and willingness to accept any extra work to complete task on time
- Telecommunication product and solution knowledge
- Openness for new situation and technology changes
- Innovation to take up new ideas for process / tools improvement
- Openness for interfacing with interfaces external to the team
- Excellent Team Player
- Presentation skills
Documents Required for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the Nokia Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
How to apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link: Click Here
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Nokia or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Nokia Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :