Tata Power Recruitment 2022 : Salary – Rs 6.64 LPA Package | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
Tata Power Recruitment 2022 : Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2022 announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Tata Power Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Tata Power Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Tata Power Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Tata Power Company Limited is an Indian electric utility company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and is part of the Tata Group. The core business of the company is to generate, transmit and distribute electricity. TATA POWER recruits’ people for a wide variety of technical and administrative skills from across the country. It has come to our notice that certain misleading advertisements have been placed on portals claiming TATA POWER is conducting Off Campus Drive.
Through this announcement, we wish to caution job seekers and educational institutions at large that these parties or persons are not affiliated to TATA POWER in any way. TATA POWER, as a policy, does not conduct Off Campus Drive. However, job seekers can login to the official website of TCS iON, register and apply for any job openings on the website without any reference to information on third party portals.
With an installed electricity generation capacity of 10,577 MW, it is India’s largest integrated power company. Tata Power has been ranked 3rd in 2017 Responsible Business Rankings developed by IIM Udaipur. In February 2017, Tata Power became the first Indian company to ship over 1 GW solar modules. Tata Power has operations in India, Singapore, Indonesia, South Africa and Bhutan. Tata Power Group has its operations based in 35 locations in India.
Tata Power Recruitment 2022 Details :
|Company Name||Tata Power|
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Best In Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Tata Power Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
- Generation Cluster: Basic maintenance of equipment’s as per checklist and work instruction
- Carrying out corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) in case of malfunctions
- Analysis of findings during maintenance Documentation of maintenance activities and preparation of reports
- Capturing of various data points related to equipment’s and their analysis
- Working on Plant maintenance (PM) and Materials management (MM) module in SAP
- Basic electrical testing of electrical equipment and documentation of reports
- Working on different numerical/electromechanical relays and study of plant protection system
- Field rounds in plant area Preparation of HIRA / JSA of activities / jobs
- Preparation and monitoring of equipment health index
- Study of electrical network & fault analysis
- Commissioning, troubleshooting & testing of Protection Schemes & Electrical Equipment
- Updating, maintaining drawings & documents T&D Cluster
- Real Time Monitoring and Control of Tata Power Transmission & Distribution network in Mumbai.
- Carrying out Transmission & Distribution system equipment outages with contingency analysis.
- Handling system emergencies like tripping, restoration of supply to consumers and early normalcy of the network.
- Maintaining Transmission & Distribution Network loadings Reactive Power Management for controlling system voltages
- Read & understand plan and layout drawings of main & auxiliary equipment drawings related to GIS & AIS substations.
- Prepare system wise detailed schedules for GIS / AIS equipment installation & commissioning.
- Co-ordination with vendors & all internal / external services providers to ensure timely commissioning of equipment site works for RSS related main & auxiliary equipment.
- Conduct quality checks during execution of jobs with focus on safety
- To carry out operation of the receiving station equipment/lines as per approved operating instruction in coordination with PSCC.
- To hand over and takeover of equipment with proper isolation and safety tags to authorised person.
- To attend to breakdowns and faults on RTC basis, as per performance assurance, ensuring safety of personnel and equipment.
- To carry out condition monitoring of station equipment and record abnormalities and enter in SAP-PM and attend the same wherever possible.
- During shift and as per the established practice take up detailed condition monitoring of the stations in Node
- Domain technical skill
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
- Quality Orientation
- Design Skills with knowledge of Design tools relevant to the domain
- Project Management
- Supplies Management
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Well-versed with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word).
Documents Required for Tata Power Recruitment 2022 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the Tata Power off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
How to apply for Tata Power Recruitment 2022?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Tata Power Recruitment 2022 online by the following link on or before Last Date.
Apply Link: Click Here
Tata Power Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Tata Power Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Tata Power Recruitment 2022, you have to check the official site of Tata Power or https://fresheropenings.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Tata Power Recruitment 2022?
Yes, Fresheropenings.com provides Tata Power Recruitment 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Tata Power Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :