Precisely Recruitment: Precisely schedule to hire Software Support Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Noida. The details for Precisely hiring process are provided below.
Table of Contents
Precisely is a global leader in data integrity, providing accuracy and consistency in data for 12,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including 90 percent of the Fortune 100. Precisely’ s data integration, data quality, location intelligence, and data enrichment products power better business decisions to create better outcomes. We are looking for talented individuals with the experience and motivation to join our innovative team.
|Company Name:||Precisely India|
|Job Role:||Software Support Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 4 years (2017 – 2021)|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Precisely Support Engineers drive to solve complex issues and develop unique solutions to make our customers successful. Our customers depend on the highly skilled technical engineers in our technical support group to help drive the success of their Syncsort investments, including MapInfo Pro, Spectrum, and Data products. Strong problem-solving skills, technical depth, communication, and the ability to develop creative solutions are a must.
- Provide world class technical support over the phone, email, and remote desktop connections. Including, but not limited to meeting SLA requirements, updating stakeholders in a timely manner, and documenting and recording critical information.
- Address and resolve issues quickly and effectively to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Investigate, analyze, and solve complex problems occurring on a wide range of platforms, software systems, and databases.
- Understand the complexities of enterprise systems and be able to determine if the cause of an issue is within the product, third party libraries, user developed code or jobs, or platform libraries.
- Continuously learn new technology, tools, systems, and sharing that knowledge within the team.
- Create comprehensive internal and external Knowledge Base documentation for use by both customers and team members.
- Debug and provide recommended solutions and tools to address product issues and enhancements.
- Night and weekend shifts may be required.
Qualifications:Join Us on telegram
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 0 to 4 years of experience.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), strong interpersonal/customer relations skills, and exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic when working with difficult problems and tight deadlines.
- A strong desire to learn new technology and the ability to understand new concepts quickly.
- Understanding of software design principles and operating system design.
- Understanding of database management systems including relational database design principles, tuning, SQL execution, and configuration.
- Understanding of networking design principals, including TCP, IP, HTTP/S, S/FTP, SMTP, AS2, and other data communication protocols.
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills, with experience with C, C++, Java, or other object orientated languages.
- Understanding of debuggers, system utilities, and performance monitoring tools.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Distributed computing experience including networked clustering, Hadoop, MapReduce, cloud services, and load balancing.
- Detailed knowledge of the following technology is a plus –
- Geographic Information System tools, raster file formats, coordinate systems.
- Data flows, Groovy expressions, application servers.
- UNIX/Linux (AIX, Red Hat EL, Solaris, HP-UX) knowledge and administration.
- Database systems (Oracle, Teradata, Microsoft SQL Server, Vertica, DB2, ODBC, Snowflake).
- Windows Operating Systems, platform, and registry.
Precisely Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Precisely Recruitment 2021, they may apply by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :