RBI Recruitment For Freshers 2022 Hiring as Assistant | Across India | Registration Link Available
RBI Recruitment For Freshers 2022 : RBI announce Recruitment for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates through its Official site. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about RBI Hiring 2022 and Apply to the RBI Recruitment for Freshers 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about RBI Exam date 2022, RBI Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About RBI : The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central bank and regulatory body and is responsible for the issue and supply of the Indian rupee and the regulation of the Indian banking system. … It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 in accordance with the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
The Reserve Bank of India is India’s central bank and regulatory body and is responsible for the issue and supply of the Indian rupee and the regulation of the Indian banking system. It also manages the country’s main payment systems and works to promote its economic development.
RBI Recruitment For Freshers 2022 Details :
|RBI Official Website||https://www.rbi.org.in/|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||8 March 2022|
RBI Recruitment For Freshers 2022 – Detailed Eligibility:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Age Limit(As on 1 Feb 2022): Between 20 and 28 years
- SC / ST: 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years
- OBC: 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years
- PWD: 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
Total Vacancies: 950
- Ahmedabad-35 Posts
- Bangalore-74 Posts
- Bhopal-31 Posts
- Bhubaneswar-31 Posts
- Chandigarh-78 Posts
- Chennai-66 Posts
- Guwahati-32 Posts
- Hyderabad-40 Posts
- Jaipur-48 Posts
- Jammu-12 Posts
- Kanpur & Lucknow-131 Posts
- Kolkata-26 Posts
- Mumbai-128 Posts
- Nagpur-56 Posts
- New Delhi-75 Posts
- Patna-31 Posts
- Trivendrum & Kochi-54 Posts
Selection Process for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022:
- Selection will be based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- Final Selection will depend, on the performance in the online test, qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, verification of certificates, Biometric Data, etc.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Tests||Qns/Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
|Name of Tests||Qns/Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||30 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||40||30 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||25 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||20 minutes|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT):
LPT will be of Qualifying Type. The candidates provisionally selected from the On-line Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official/ Local Language of the State concerned. Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment For Freshers 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for RBI Recruitment For Freshers 2022 online from 17 February 2022 to 8 March 2022
To Apply: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :