SBI Recruitment 2022 | Hiring for Freshers and Experienced | For as Government Jobs | Registration Link Available
SBI Recruitment 2022 : SBI announce Recruitment for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates through its Official site. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about SBI Hiring 2022 and Apply to the SBI Recruitment for Freshers 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about SBI Exam date 2022, SBI Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About SBI : State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list.
State Bank of India was incorporated on 01 July 1955. The Government of India nationalized the Imperial Bank of India in the year 1955, with the Reserve Bank of India taking a 60% stake, and name was changed to State Bank of India. SBI is the largest state–owned banking and financial services company in India.
SBI Recruitment 2022 :
SBI Recruitment 2022 Details :
|SBI Official Website||https://sbi.co.in|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 36,000 – 63,840/ month|
|Job Location||Mumbai / Bengaluru|
|Last Date||25 February 2022|
SBI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- First Division in Bachelor’s Degree (Full Time) in any stream. (minimum 60% marks from any recognized University). Candidates who have 3 years of hands-on experience in managing network of any reputed organization with at least 1.5 years.
Assistant Manager (Routing & Switching):
- First Division in Bachelor’s Degree (Full Time) in any stream. (minimum 60% marks in any stream from any recognised University). Candidates who have 3 years’ of hands-on experience in managing network of any reputed organisation with at least 1.5 years.
Age Limit :
- Assistant Manager – 40 years.
Total Vacancies : 48 posts
- Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist)- 15 posts
- Assistant Manager (Routing & Switching) – 33 posts
- Assistant Manager is Rs. 36,000 – 63,840/ month
Selection Process for SBI Recruitment 2022:
- The selection will be on the basis of Online Written Test and Interview. Online written Test: The online written test will be conducted tentatively on 20.03.2022
Pattern of online written Examination:
|Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Professional Knowledge Test||80||100||120 Minutes|
- Interview: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview based on performance in online written test. Interview will carry 25 marks. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank. Merit List: The final merit list will be arrived at after aggregating the marks (out of 100 marks) and interview (out of 25 marks). Weightage of score will be as under:
- Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist)/Assistant Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialist): Written Test: 75%, Interview: 25%”
Application Fees :
- Assistant Manager is Rs. 750 for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available on the Bank’s Career website (Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.)
NOTE: The application fees is NIL for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SBI Recruitment 2022 online by registering themselves through the link given below on or before 25 February 2022 on the official website of SBI SO.
Apply Link : Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :