SAMEER Recruitment 2020 for Scientist C/Scientist B | 30 Posts | April 2020
Table of Contents
SAMEER Recruitment 2020 –Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Scientist C, Scientist B for 30 vacancies in various field. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this post. The selection process is based on the written examination and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online at (www.sameer.gov.in) website on or before 30 April 2020. After online submission candidates should send their online application form through postal before 15 May 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for SAMEER Govt Jobs 2020 are mentioned below.
SAMEER Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Scientist C/Scientist B|
|Salary||Rs.56,100 – 2,08,700/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 April 2020|
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Bachelor Degree in Technology or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology (ME or M.Tech) in the field in Electronics & Telecommunications, Electronics and Microwaves from a recognized University
- Experience: 4 years post qualification experience
Microwave & RF/Electronics:
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in the field in Electronics & Telecommunications, Electronics and Microwaves from a recognized University from a recognized University.
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
Learn and Grow : Get many Technical Courses on much lower Prices – Udemy Sale : Learn the new Trending Skills
Physics: Master Degree in Science (MSc) Physics from a recognized university
- Master Degree in Science (MSc) OR M.Sc in Medical Physics / Radiation Physics or
equivalent degree recognized by Atomic Energy Regulatory Board ( AERB) enabling to become a Radiation Safety Officer (RSO).
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech or M.Sc in Atmospheric Sciences/Space Science from a recognized University.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Upper Age Limit (as on 30.04.2020):
- UR/EWS: 35 years
- SC/ST: 40 years
- OBC (NCL): 38 years
- PWD: 45 years
- UR/EWS: 40 years
- SC/ST: 45 years
- OBC (NCL): 43 years
- PWD: 50 years
Post-Wise Vacancies: (Total – 30 Posts)
- Scientist – B: 28 posts
- Scientist – C: 02 posts
- Scientist – B: Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
- Scientist – C: Rs.67,700-2,08,700/-
SAMEER Selection Process for Scientist:
- Selection will be done through a written examination and interview.
- Written Examination shall be of 3 hours duration conducted in English medium only and will be held at Mumbai, Chennai & Kolkata.
- Only the shortlisted candidates who have qualified the written examination shall be called for interview.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated about the date and venue through SMS/e-mail communications to the registered email ID/Mobile phone by SAMEER.
Minimum percentage to qualify the written examination:
- 50% for General/EWS,
- 40% for OBC
- 30% for the SC/ST/PWD
- General and all others: Rs 400/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: Rs 200/-
Mode of Payment: The payment can be made by a NEFT transfer as per details given below:-
Beneficiary Name:- Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research
Name of the Bank and address:- Canara Bank, I I T Powai, Branch, Mumbai 400076.
Account No:- 2724101086829
A/c Type:- Savings
IFS Code:- CNRB0002724
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
How to Apply for SAMEER Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates for SAMEER Govt Jobs 2020 are requested to register and apply for this position online at (www.sameer.gov.in) on or before 30 April 2020. After submission of the form, the candidate is required to take a printout of the application and send the hard copy by post along with copies of following self-attested documents to the following postal address on or before 15 May 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Chairman Recruitment & Assessment Board (RAB),
SAMEER, Post BOX No: 8448.
IIT Campus Hillside,
Powai Mumbai 400076
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- TCS Careers Jobs Opportunities for Graduate : Apply Now
- MRI Software Recruitment 2023 For Application Administrator – Oracle & Cloud application – Fresher
- Couchbase Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring As Graduate Software Engineer
- JSW Steel Recruitment 2023: Hiring As Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now
- Alight Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring As Trainee Associate
- LSEG Internship 2023: Hiring As Intern | Any degree
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!