Schneider Electric Recruitment: Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Table of Contents
Schneider Electric Recruitment:
|Company Name:||Schneider Electric|
|Job Role:||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Chemical/ Computers/ IT
The Graduate Engineer Trainee shall be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with project activities and should take initiatives and come up with original ideas. Should have a growth mindset, commitment, eager to learn and work with other team members. We are looking for campus freshers – batch 2021 from Chemical, Instrumentation and Computers/IT.
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives
- Should design, implement, and test a wide range of I/O (HART, Modbus, FF, Profibus etc.), basic control functions, interlocks, sequences, operator interface and other control components on DCS and PLC.
- Documenting the project control and safety functions, presenting them to the customer and get approval.
- Preparing simulations, test scenarios, test documentation, and participates in customer Factory Acceptance Tests.
- Actively participates in project meetings, discussion with customers, visiting sites and supporting commissioning activities
- Should be able to troubleshoot the control and communication problems between different systems during FAT and at site.
- Compiles and maintains project databases, configuration data, or other project information.
- Compiles data and prepares reports for various activities such as customer proposals, FEED studies, project design documents, FAT and SAT procedures etc.
- Shall be capable to identify technical opportunities and economic justification for control system improvements and communicates those to the Project Manager and/or Sales
Key Elements of the role:
- Should have the basic understanding of programmable logic controllers, distributed control systems, Safety systems, Fire & Gas systems, IIoT and Industry 4.0
- Should aware of industry standards and practices (e.g., ISA standards) that apply to control system design.
- Should have firm and increasing understanding of process control concepts and techniques.
- Should understand networking devices & components like ethernet switches, Fiber optic switches, firewalls etc.,
- Should understand the various industrial communication protocols like Modbus, Profibus, HART, FF etc.,
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attitude to work effectively as an individual & in team environment and shall be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A growth mindset and a commitment to lifelong learning & willingness to accept criticism
- Willing to travel for site commissioning activities depending upon the project requirements
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
How to apply for the Schneider Electric 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Schneider Electric Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :