Shipsy Recruitment: Shipsy schedule to hire for the role of Software Engineering Intern for 2021. If you have Bachelor’s degree Computer Science or equivalent and extraordinary software engineering talent, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Table of Contents
At Shipsy, we aspire to be at the forefront of technology with next-generation products that change the way logistics is managed, and positively impact millions of people. Over the past 6 years, Shipsy has gained a dominant share in the domestic logistics space with over 30% of the India courier/express industry flowing through our system. We have also gained a foothold in international markets with companies in Saudi Arabia, UAE, North Africa, and Southeast Asia using our platform. This platform processes over 1.5 million transactions a day across these customers.
|Company Name:||Shipsy India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
We value building a culture with strong engineering values and goals because we believe that it is the key to building a great company and product. Building the right abstractions to manage complexity so that we can develop and iterate quickly as the product grows is important to us. We use continuous deployment so all code that gets checked in goes live to production within minutes, no matter what time it is. We emphasise code reviews with 24-hour turnaround times and hold weekly engineering tech talks to maintain high code quality and to optimise for learning the best engineering practices.
- Develop next generation applications using mobility, SaaS and other emerging technologies
- Work as part of an Agile team. Picking up sprint/backlog tasks, reporting on task progress and working collaboratively with the entire team to deliver stories and business value. Follow up on the progress of development and report to development manager.
- Work with the development team and other production support team members to ensure the applications are working as expected
- Suggest architecture changes and design patterns based on existing application code and business rules
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science or equivalent and extraordinary software engineering talent
- Experience with web applications, databases, distributed systems, and machine learning
- Your contribution in managing deployment, testing, and scaling of our product would be extremely valuable.
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Notification
- Free breakfast, dinner and snacks at the office
- Monthly team outings, e.g., laser tag, paintball, football, trampoline etc.
- Quarterly team parties and annual offsite
- Company sponsored enrolment worth 40K annually to online learning resources like Coursera, edX etc.
- International trip vouchers for top performers
- Company sponsored asset purchase worth 50K
- Games in office – Mini golf, pool, foosball
- Regular tech seminars
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
How to apply for the Shipsy 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Shipsy Recruitment 2021, they may apply for this post by clicking on this link
More Information: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!