Vodafone Recruitment: Vodafone schedule to hire for the role of Graduate Trainee Engineer for 2021. If you are a BE/ B.Tech, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Vodafone Group Plc is a British multinational telecommunications company. Its registered office and global headquarters are in Newbury, Berkshire, England. It predominantly operates services in Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania.
|Job Role:||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Job Location:||Pune, India|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Dev Ops
- Maintain and Repair
- Software Engineering
- Implementation and Integration
- Automation and Robotics
- At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
- The IT Deployment Engineer supports with deploying the applications, devices and products, which have been developed, ensuring they are tested and ready for the operational environment, including overall release management.
- The IT Deployment Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures relating to the integration and flow of the application/product gained through extensive practical experience and conducts end-to-end application testing, ensuring it is fit-for-purpose and released properly into the production systems. IT Deployment Manager or Senior IT Deployment Team Leader
- Follows application deployment processes to deliver tasks to support the execution of design and implementation of test plans;
- Effectively interacts with colleagues through proper analyses of the business value outcomes and supports the execution of the projects including technology perspective, capability road map and possible scenarios for deployment;
- Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to generating domain level deployment specifications and test applications by designing, writing and updating test cases and test scripts;
- Includes overseeing regression, system integration, ad hoc testing and completing defect reports and verifying any fixed issues;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support ensuring relevance of test scripts, 3rd party vendors, project teams and other relevant stakeholders;
- Supports supervising the process of requirements revision, specifications and technical design in order to ensure smooth quality assurance processes;
- Delivers tasks relating but not limited to supporting to follow the delivery roadmap, ensuring product is available to the customer in line with KPIs (e.g. on time and to specified standard);
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
How to apply for the Vodafone 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Vodafone Recruitment 2021, they may apply for this post by clicking on this link
More Information: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :